OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by sho3tym

im gonna be honest, the white/navy doesnt do anything for me...
same
but i'll check them out in person
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

im gonna be honest, the white/navy doesnt do anything for me...
I feel you on that one, the white/navy colorway has been my most favorite when it came to Lebrons line, but with the VII's, its just not asappealing to me. My favorite overall is the the OG color.

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Its me... and im a man
Would you happen to be 40?

I think I'm the only one who caught this
roll.gif
laugh.gif
lol...nice catch

i actually really like this wht/blue; but saw someone on this thread's PS (think it was BP) with a blue mid that looked really nice.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i'm not feeling the white/navys at all.
sick.gif
. imo. too plain.

yea, a lil too much white for me

agreed
Agree with all ur statements..saw them in person..there not anythin special..too much white and i'm disappointed in the execution of thecolorway..

i like the Yankee CW but can't get myself to support anything associated with them. For Lebron to avoid what he will in 2010, he fuels it with all the NYlove

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Its me... and im a man
Would you happen to be 40?

I think I'm the only one who caught this
roll.gif
laugh.gif
lol...nice catch

i actually really like this wht/blue; but saw someone on this thread's PS (think it was BP) with a blue mid that looked really nice.

hahahaha. ur def not the only 1. and i neeeeeeeeever post on here anymore. i saw this and had to tho. u know why? cuz i'm a man! i'm 40! i justcan't believe they're downgradin me for doin everything right.

aside from all that hoopla, when do the red carpets release? they were brought up before, during, and after the knicks game and i've yet to read anyconcrete info on them. the only thing that really pushes me away from the original release and the white/navy is the white mesh tongue. i absolutely despisewhite mesh tongues.

Color Blocking makes ALL the difference in the world. I agree whole heartedly. BP shows even with GR type releases subtle changes to color placement can changea bland shoe into something you MUST have..

I agree.. more could have been done with the Navy colorway.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

havent follow up too much...

but did u guys find out the pix of the white/navy joints on FLunlocked website, the midsole is navy color as well~ but most of the pix on them on other websites, the mid soles are just white...

anybody know which color of the midsole is gonna be the actual GR edition wht/navy?

it is gonna be a big factor for me on choosing wht/blk/red or wht/navy....
Midsole is white as per the picture in the post a few people above yours...

thx man...
now i will defintely pick up the wht/blk/red btw them n the wht/navy...

after seeing this pic...
c8c25e2e024a6771198490f712f0626326d6152.pjpg

the navy midsole absolutely work much better than the white sole... the GR version is too much white on it...
navy midsole compared to white midsole... man... navy midsole wins all the way...

so no more headache for me~ wht/blk/red~ oh yea~~~~~~
pimp.gif
feel relaxed now

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

I wonder if Bron will stay true to his word and enter the dunk contest.

Slam dunk contest SMU?

I'm sure he will seeing as he's a Cowboys fan and the All-Star game is in Dallas this season. I can imagine a VII in that Cowboys silver with navy andwhite accents.

Played with my Mooncakes earlier, Didn't really feel the Air Max, though it was really comfy. Its only a 7/10 in my book. But hey, I scored the winningbasket wearing my VIIs

http://inside.nike.com/blogs/nikeba...air-max-lebron-vii-new-york-energy-red-carpet

[h1]The Collection 3.0: Air Max LeBron VII New York Energy / "Red Carpet"[/h1]
10 November 2009

Tags: Air Max LeBron VII, lebron james, the collection

Last Friday, in his only appearance in Madison Square Garden, LeBron James led the Cavaliers to a 100-91 victory. LeBron was on fire in the first quarter, scoring 19 points on 8-9 shooting.

The game also marked the on-court debut of a special colorway of the Air Max LeBron VII. Often referred to as the "Red Carpet" version of the Air Max LeBron VII, the shoe trades its Flywire upper for a luxurious texture.

To celebrate The King's most recent appearance in New York, a limited number of these shoes will go on sale later this week in the New York area. If you're not in the New York area, or you miss out this week, the shoe will be more broadly available right after Thanksgiving.

Check out the photos, and tell us what you think in the comments.

blueblack2.jpg

blueblack1.jpg

blueblack3.jpg

anybody want to help out?
nerd.gif

I wonder how many are going to be released in NY. I really hope enough are released after Thanksgiving to make it an easy cop. Best VII by far IMO

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

i wonder what their definition of "broadly" is.

From Dictionary.com:

Broadly- not limited or narrow; of extensive range or scope: A modern doctor must have abroad knowledge of medicine.

Back
Top Bottom