OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by AIR 305

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

i wonder what their definition of "broadly" is.

From Dictionary.com:

Broadly- not limited or narrow; of extensive range or scope: A modern doctor must have a broad knowledge of medicine.

The next drop will be 12/3, launch should be limited to Quickstrike accts like how the city releases were last year...

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Zoom Lebron VII
-ballistic mesh
-modified swoosh
-modified sole
-zoom air

BP Your just amazing with PS's ! These had to be seen !

these are cold

Ahh.. i want those Red Carpets!!!!!! but hopefully Nike follows through with there "Broadly" statement!!!
nerd.gif

Ill try to be patient!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

THE RED CARPETS RELEASE TOMORROW AT NTNY...

Just spoke with my boy in Shipping and Receiving, THE SHOES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT OPENING!!! BUT THEY WILL BE DELIVERED AND SOLD TOMORROW

Originally Posted by searchin4js

From Dictionary.com:

Broadly- not limited or narrow; of extensive range or scope: A modern doctor must have a broad knowledge of medicine.

The next drop will be 12/3, launch should be limited to Quickstrike accts like how the city releases were last year...

if that's true that'll be
pimp.gif

two of my local stores got the L.A. lebrons

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

Broadly = Same availability as the Hornet VI's I'm guessing...and those ended up going on sale round my way...so im not rushing to NY
According to my guy at Nike the Red Carpet will be <quote>VERY LIMITED</quote>. Also, I got the 12/3 as the official release date.

anyone willing to help?? ive been literally having dreams aobut these babies.......!! (tip included, meet mr. jefferson) hah

so its definetly gonna be 12/3 for the red carpets? im gonna pick up the white black and reds on the december 50

finally got my lebron vii black/white/red
ill post the pics later after im done with my hw'ssss

From Dictionary.com:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i know the dictionary definition. I wanted to know what they define as "broadly"

From Dictionary.com:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i know the dictionary definition. I wanted to know what they define as "broadly"

laugh.gif

When I first saw these I thought they were wack....

But now....I really think I need to cop a pair

I hate when that happens

Back
Top Bottom