OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

lebrons are always excluded from discounts huh?

i want those navy ones real bad...but 160+ not a good look.

they should not be excluded on the deal for black friday. the percent off depends on how much you spend, and these cost a pretty penny.

gonna have to cal up the footlockernear me that had cdps for these redcarpets

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

i already got the GRs & Navys .. All i want is the Mtags, Chinas, & Red Carpets (
wink.gif
) and im straight
pimp.gif
.......... everything else is mostly likely gonna be a pass; well from wat i see....

Unless new pics surface for new c/w ....
nerd.gif

lol..... thats more than half of the cw's that have been shown.

The better half
wink.gif

I stopped by NTSF yesterday and they said the red carpets were going to drop the day they got their shipment, sometime between the 4th and the 8th.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

awaiting swoosh on the red carpets and these navys

Hate to break it to you, but you're not going to see the white/navy pop up on NDC, Swoosh.com, or Niketown for purchase at all. They are exclusivelyreleased at Foot Lockers and HOHs only (along with Eastbay.com.) As for the "Red Carpets," I doubt it.

Yeah, haha. The Air Max LeBron VII white/navy has been selected to release as Foot Locker/HOH/Eastbay only; it's been confirmed by NikeCS awhile ago.

I'm getting a shipment of Red Carpets in today! I will contact those who have pmed me about them.

Those white/red's are incredible. Too clean just like the white/navy's. I gotta get those.

dont know if it's showed up in this thread yet.........but does anyone have pics of what the chinas look like with jeans?

yeah you just cant post links to live auctions or stuff that leads to bad stuff like cursing or p0rn

Back
Top Bottom