OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

Black/Neon Green - Release Unknown.
24gkkr8.png

These will be next...

pass on everything else

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Can somebody on here who actually owns the shoes clarify about the red carpets, do they come with an extra pair of laces in RED or ORANGE?!
the laces are ORANGE....

and
Fear23, its cool man dont worry about it .. keep doing what you do man.. post them pics
happy.gif
Thanks Fresh...I'll always remember dealing with you on ebay(Selling you Durant's).....

"Phantom's"
air-max-lebron-vii-black-gold-01.jpg

Black/white/gold - Release January (Not Confirmed)
snv33295.jpg

As of right now... these are the only robocops for me. The Kobe V is going to command the majority of my sneaker funds this season.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

To me 1st GRs are still the best looking ones to date.

the piano black patent is so necessary... the leather toe just doesnt do it for me.

but squeezed the air bubble and it was softer than i expected, seem like they would pop/wear out easily.
Im with you the breds are the illest colorway imo following the red carpets... those are the only two colorways I would cop.

after looking at the red carpets again they are kind of ugly to me but the first gr colorway is just sick. those will be copped on sale for sure. i haventgotten this excited about a pair of lebrons ever

Originally Posted by flightwhite21

don't know if this can be answered for sure but, will eastbay be selling the red carpets? also it's probably already noted but where/what stores will be carrying the red carpets?
nerd.gif
thanks in advance

The "Red Carpets" are releasing only in store's and only in FTL's, if my sources are correct. As of what kind of release? The Footlockersthat got the 11/12 Air Jordan Collezione packages should be getting the RC's. They are going for $160 retail + tax, NOT ANY HIGHER.

I've heard people saying it costs more retail for these but it's false. $160 is og price.

Any other questions, PM me. It's been a while since i've been here on NT. Glad to help anybody out.

As of right now, I don't think these will be up on NikeiD.

check me out on www.youtube.com/jefferrrson :up: yeeea
happy.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

24gkkr8.png

These will be next...

pass on everything else

these are the Dunkmans... So should drop in time for the All star game.

I don't think they're the Dunkmans... not confirmed either way though, so I'm not sure. Isn't All-Star game in Jan or February?

i hope those are not the dunkmans, coz if they are, Nike is really tearing the dunkman line apart, first the VI low and now this. IMO the dunkman CW is if notthe best one of the best cw of Lebrons.

The "Red Carpets" are releasing only in store's and only in FTL's, if my sources are correct. As of what kind of release? The Footlockers that got the 11/12 Air Jordan Collezione packages should be getting the RC's. They are going for $160 retail + tax, NOT ANY HIGHER.

I've heard people saying it costs more retail for these but it's false. $160 is og price.

Any other questions, PM me. It's been a while since i've been here on NT. Glad to help anybody out.

As of right now, I don't think these will be up on NikeiD.

check me out on www.youtube.com/jefferrrson :up: yeeea
happy.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

This release is confusin the crap out of me
grin.gif

I want a 2nd pair
devil.gif

Originally Posted by us3Less

Originally Posted by macgyver35

24gkkr8.png

These will be next...

pass on everything else

these are the Dunkmans... So should drop in time for the All star game.

I don't think they're the Dunkmans... not confirmed either way though, so I'm not sure. Isn't All-Star game in Jan or February?

I dont know how he thought it was Dunkman's but these aren't the dunkman's. Strictly no grey/white and these release after the ASG. Most likelythat is.

^ Nah, Kaczala mentioned it. I think he may know if it's truly the Dunkmans edition or not. I don't know; time will tell us information, lol.

And for everyone who is confused about the Red Carpets, they release between now and December 3rd on certain select locations! Not every location will releaseon December 3rd, some will release earlier.

I got a pair of red carpets I bought for someone and they backed out. is a size 11, imma go return them so if anything wants them shoot me a PM. Please keep inmind the retail on these is 160 and with ny tax is 175.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

i already got the GRs & Navys .. All i want is the Mtags, Chinas, & Red Carpets (
wink.gif
) and im straight
pimp.gif
.......... everything else is mostly likely gonna be a pass; well from wat i see....

Unless new pics surface for new c/w ....
nerd.gif

lol..... thats more than half of the cw's that have been shown.

Back
Top Bottom