OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by I M LEGEND

so are the red carpets a gr in nyc (all footlockers)?

Yeah. That's what it is shaping up to be.

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

$160, $100 is for the kids szs.

smh.gif
@ dude making the official thread then going ghost. Why even bother.
I agree. That's why ISS gets the nod in this category. They always have someone on to update the threads immediately, whenever there'seven an inkling of info pertaining to the shoe in question. Ah well.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

this shoe is getting old real quick imo, already too many colorways coming out at too fast of a rate....i'm kind of getting sick of them already.....
smh.gif
. great looking shoe too. it's a shame.

There is no issue regarding the colorways for this shoe; the colorways are flying rapidly for the Kobe V and it was the same case for the Kobe IV.

What you're seeing right now, Koopa, is that the LeBron VII are only introducing colorways into next year... the white/red NFW, black/white/gold, andblack/altitude green are due to release each month next year, beginning with one for January, one for February, and one for March. Now, I'm not so surethat's the case if you wants think I'm confirming that, but it's not. It just seems like it'll happen that way, because the black/white/redreleased in late October, the navy's to release soon in this month (November), and the "Phantom" black in mid-December. The only"release" we're seeing for these colorways is either MarqueeSole or from the West Coast version of osneaker... (I'm sure you guys know whothat is.)

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

P_254_2_LBJ7-NFW-whtRed-2i.jpg
Patent Leather collar... not again
mad.gif
mad.gif

These to me would make a really nice spring & summer shoe. But I agree, I don't care for the patent leather collar only because I'm sure it creasesall too easily....but the shoe in my eyes is a beauty the way it is.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

smh.gif
I agree. That's why ISS gets the nod in this category. They always have someone on to update the threads immediately, whenever there's even an inkling of info pertaining to the shoe in question. Ah well.
ohwell.gif
Who is a mod that I can speak to? I will bring up a new LeBron 7 thread if that is okay with that mod.

Originally Posted by us3Less

smh.gif
I agree. That's why ISS gets the nod in this category. They always have someone on to update the threads immediately, whenever there's even an inkling of info pertaining to the shoe in question. Ah well.
ohwell.gif
Who is a mod that I can speak to? I will bring up a new LeBron 7 thread if that is okay with that mod.

Yeah. I like the work you did on "the other site".
wink.gif

smh.gif
ohwell.gif

I was told to make this the OFFICIAL thread, I guess because I posted the first pic. Sorry, my intention was just to post the pic for you guys...not giveupdates every day or minute

Can somebody on here who actually owns the shoes clarify about the red carpets, do they come with an extra pair of laces in RED or ORANGE?!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Can somebody on here who actually owns the shoes clarify about the red carpets, do they come with an extra pair of laces in RED or ORANGE?!
the laces are ORANGE....

and
Fear23, its cool man dont worry about it .. keep doing whatyou do man.. post them pics
happy.gif

well...theyre better than the white/red ones from last year thats for damn sure

still passing though, whether those release in canada or not

i already got the GRs & Navys .. All i want is the Mtags, Chinas, & Red Carpets (
wink.gif
) and im straight
pimp.gif
.......... everything else is mostly likely gonna be apass; well from wat i see....

Unless new pics surface for new c/w ....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Fear23

smh.gif
ohwell.gif

I was told to make this the OFFICIAL thread, I guess because I posted the first pic. Sorry, my intention was just to post the pic for you guys...not give updates every day or minute
I am cool with that, but can you please rename the thread to Air Max instead of Zoom ?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

the laces are ORANGE....

and
Fear23, its cool man dont worry about it .. keep doing what you do man.. post them pics
happy.gif

Fresh you know damn well they're not orange lol.

Using this chart, the color of the laces could be considered a dark "SCARLETT":

shades-of-red2.jpg

the navy/whites look really nice in person.

ive read online that the all black ones are coming out december 3rd. can anyone confirm this?

Originally Posted by mt3130

the navy/whites look really nice in person.

ive read online that the all black ones are coming out december 3rd. can anyone confirm this?

^ Negative. Red Carpets release Dec. 3rd

tumblr_ktjwiixImQ1qa7ck7o1_400.jpg

As of right, now Nike will be releasing three other colorways next year. The NFW white/red, the black/neon green or Altitudes, and the black/white/gold. Eachmonth they'll be a GR and an exclusive. Oct. white/red/black (piano's) and the "China Moon Cakes" released. November's GR is theWhite/Navy's and the Exclusive is the "Red Carpets" (pictured above), and for December will be the "Phantom"s the all black whichshould be GR.

The black/white/gold may release in January and the NFW white/red for Feb and Black/Green for March. No later releases are confirmed.

White/Navy (pictured Below will release Tomorrow Nov. 25th, if all goes expected. Hope this helps everyone. :up:
air-max-lebron-vii-white-navy-gold-01.jpg

"China Moons"
1413a7t.jpg

"Phantom's"
air-max-lebron-vii-black-gold-01.jpg

Black/white/gold - Release January (Not Confirmed)
snv33295.jpg

NFW White/Red - Release Feb. (Not Confirmed)
9ieo8j.jpg

Black/Neon Green - Release Unknown.
24gkkr8.png
Hope that helped you guys.

don't know if this can be answered for sure but, will eastbay be selling the red carpets? also it's probably already noted but where/what stores willbe carrying the red carpets?
nerd.gif
thanks in advance

Red Carpets are
pimp.gif
. Good looks TheFoamCollector. China moons are growing on me. I slacked when these released. Are these still available inNYC?

Back
Top Bottom