OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by Shadowfinder313

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Red Carpets are just B B B B B BORING .... IMO. For the life of me I don't see what is special about this colorway. I like my Chinas 100 x better.

^^^^^I have to agree 100%. I still feel like the White/Black/Red GR is the best color of these shoes thus far.

QFT ...tooo many HOH dudes on this thread.....

what ive been saying this whole time... patent toe IS A MUST. especially in the piano black
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at nike for thinking im going to pay full retail for no flywire and cheap leathers.

im feenin for the GR navy colorway but sons bday on the 11th, weddding ann. on the 23rd, and xmas on the 25th got me broke.
FL round my way got layaway but it aint that serious. I would feel like such a non-baller throwing a pair of kicks on layaway.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^^ These equal Chalks my man. Sorry to tell ya.

Thought to be limited....

But not.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I will get my hands on these now, thanks to this.....

Rock- You should've plastered BP's work around the entire Nike Campus before you left.

BP's work put's Nike's work to shame....It's not even fair.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Chinas are wack! Red CArpets are Lame! Phantoms are Stupid! & Birthdays/Christmas' are Wamy! Nike ca we get that heat already?!

QFT!

lets get some big apples or something

For anyone who ordered the all-black from PYS.com, is the weight marked as 2 lbs. on the UPS website when you got shipment confirmation?

been calling countless ftl's around socal.. and seems only 1 maybe 2 ftl's outside of hoh are receiving the RC's... anyone have any better luck???seems like these wil be limited OUTSIDE of nyc

wheres all the info?!?! they are only 2 days away from releasing....

"ppl will be BEASTn over these in a couple years, these are being slept on big time" - mark my words. my favorite New shoe in a long time. doublinup.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Rock- You should've plastered BP's work around the entire Nike Campus before you left.

BP's work put's Nike's work to shame....It's not even fair.
Oh I did. He has just about every contact needed right now there. I am hoping at some point someone gives him the chance he deserves even if itsnot for Special Make Ups. He could re-define the inline (general release) footwear for ANY line.

Do any of the insiders know anything about a Lebron VII special Makeup for the University of Kentucky....they are supposedly debuting new uniforms next weekthat are rumored to be LBJ23 branded, and coach cal said they would be wearing a special UK lebron shoe....anyone have any info????

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Do any of the insiders know anything about a Lebron VII special Makeup for the University of Kentucky....they are supposedly debuting new uniforms next week that are rumored to be LBJ23 branded, and coach cal said they would be wearing a special UK lebron shoe....anyone have any info????
eek.gif
...i hope you're right and i also hope they are
smokin.gif
. loved the UK hyperdunk.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Do any of the insiders know anything about a Lebron VII special Makeup for the University of Kentucky....they are supposedly debuting new uniforms next week that are rumored to be LBJ23 branded, and coach cal said they would be wearing a special UK lebron shoe....anyone have any info????

i heard it's just the special soilder iii version. if it's a vii would be hot.

Back
Top Bottom