OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Red Carpets are just B B B B B BORING .... IMO. For the life of me I don't see what is special about this colorway. I like my Chinas 100 x better.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I don't venture in here too often, but has it been mentioned that some Footactions/Footlockers will be dropping Red Carpets soon? DF!!!

NYC has em now
So NYC Footactions/Footlockers have them now?...

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Red Carpets are just B B B B B BORING .... IMO. For the life of me I don't see what is special about this colorway. I like my Chinas 100 x better.

lol this made me laugh, to each is own.. but this was funny..

RED CARPETS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gold..

Panthers colorways are always sick...

i wouldn't call them boring. however, the chinas are
pimp.gif
. i'm glad that i don't have to choose because i like them both the same. i'm a notre dame fan so the gold VII's are perfect for my ND apparel.

^^^^^I have to agree 100%. I still feel like the White/Black/Red GR is the best color of these shoes thus far.

China's are the worst colorway I've seen so far, well besides the Birthday VII's

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

RED CARPETS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gold..
laugh.gif
word...

But i have to say.. i was sleepin on the Chinas. Theyre actually really dope
pimp.gif

but Red Carpets take the cake as the best c/w so far imo

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

when do you guys think the price will drop for the white/black/red ?

I say you get them now on potential discount! I got mines for 128 from sneakerhead I can't beat that.
How did you get them for 128?? I only found a 20% discount code.

Originally Posted by Shadowfinder313

^^^^^I have to agree 100%. I still feel like the White/Black/Red GR is the best color of these shoes thus far.

QFT ...tooo many HOH dudes on this thread.....

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

RED CARPETS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gold..
laugh.gif
word...

But i have to say.. i was sleepin on the Chinas. Theyre actually really dope
pimp.gif

but Red Carpets take the cake as the best c/w so far imo
I am ElderWatsonDiggs, and I approve this message.

just picked up the last 14 at HOH. I was walking on 125th thinking they will be there on Thursday and then I saw them in the window. I knew they were going toto do that, they always release @%%! early.

Back
Top Bottom