OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Got Red Carpets. These are so hot in person. Red laces are A MUST tho! Now I don't imagine rocking them any other way.

lebron7-red-carpet-05-web.jpg

lebron7-red-carpet-04-web.jpg

lebron7-red-carpet-06-web.jpg

lebron7-red-carpet-07-web.jpg

More pics soon.

Yea i'm curious to see how they look with white laces too.
Good pics everyone on the last page.

no new info on how limited these are?? ya i get that nyc got their pairs early and in abundance, but at the same time, we've all seen it b4 where nyc getsa boatload while the rest of us get the remaining scraps. although the r.c's dont seem too hyped, i hope they release enough pairs in SOCAL to be an"easy cop".

as for the confirmed shops in SOCAL:

hoh-la
ntla...

blends la?
other concepts?

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

when do you guys think the price will drop for the white/black/red ?

I say you get them now on potential discount! I got mines for 128 from sneakerhead I can't beat that.

Select Champs stores will carry the RCs as well. Can't really gage how many, but limited GR is def. in effect.

for the bay cats, anyone end up with a pair of the gr's from true sole in sf? heard they had pairs seelling for 90.. wonder how many pairs. regardless ithnik id only cop for ooutlet prices lol

Finally got my red carpet pair! Went through hell tryin to get my hands on these! They are
pimp.gif
x 1,000,000,000!

here's a pic. got tired of all the hassle so i just decided to order from osneaker. shoes are beautiful!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom