OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

why are all the shoe blogs posting the fakes?
With Nike having cut all samples... most folks have nothing else to go from...
Nike cut all samples? Please elaborate. Interesting stuff here.

Originally Posted by 1and12

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Bib10 was right...

THESE are closer to the real joints.. from HoopChina.. WOW... I've been workin on this Fake Crap for YEARS and usually it doesn't surprise me when I see advances or improvements... but even I gotta say.. HOLY MACKERAL!!

49_366459_9c9613415365acf.jpg

Its getting bad folks.. to a whole new level...
OH

MY

GOD.

These are Piffery to the Purest.
pimp.gif

CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIA KIX and the CITY....

i think its the SVSM colorway... they are missing alot of green... if they add it... they will be CRACK!!!!

nikezoomlebronviicolor1.jpg

nikezoomlebronviicolor2.jpg

nikezoomlebronviicolor3.jpg

the only LBJ's were truly weak the V's imo...Ive #$!*!+ with all the other ones.

These look like they could be HARD. Loving what Im seeing...watch them fail with the colorways tho smh...

If these are indeed what his shoe will look like, it begs for the Lion logo SOMEWHERE.... maybe replacing that huge LJ23 logo on the inner of the shoe.

dunksnjordans1992 wrote:
lebron are MAD ugly and heavy

grin.gif
.... the IVs and maybe the III were heavy... and those were bananas whenit came to comfort. only ugly ones were the 5,6 and these 7s are looking ok, not great tho. doesn't have a specific appeal to it.

Originally Posted by never wear them

dunksnjordans1992 wrote:
lebron are MAD ugly and heavy

grin.gif
.... the IVs and maybe the III were heavy... and those were bananas when it came to comfort. only ugly ones were the 5,6 and these 7s are looking ok, not great tho. doesn't have a specific appeal to it.
The VI is the best looking imo. It can be worn with a pair of jean and still look
pimp.gif
The IV and V is strictly for ball only. They look like clown shoes

first lebrons i actually kinda like...right colorway and they may be copped.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

If the real ones look like those fakes, I will be buying a pair.

Lol if this statement becomes more widespread, it's the end of the world for Nike. Especially considering a bunch of people in the JB forum (myselfincluded) whether they admit it or not, prefer the shape of fake 4's to post '99 retro 4's. Its a shame.

Back
Top Bottom