OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

I've hated every one of Lebron's shoes and this is just another one in the collection of his dat I'm not feelin.....
smh.gif

The use of flywire should probably make these surprisingly light for a 360 shoe.

And going slightly OT...

Why do nearly all top-end Nikes have giant swooshes on the upper?

This has been a trend since the 2K4s. I mean, it probably solidifies brand identity or something and boosts sales, but... the Flightposites, BB4s, Turbines,Ultraflights and 2K3s were great shoes that could perform on the court, and they had small or low-profile swooshes.

It's just a really obnoxious design element and makes their entire line of kicks look too similar.

Be interested to see how much this shoe weighs. This metal lace hook has to go tho looks like an afterthought puts me off the whole shoe.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by 1and12

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Bib10 was right...

THESE are closer to the real joints.. from HoopChina.. WOW... I've been workin on this Fake Crap for YEARS and usually it doesn't surprise me when I see advances or improvements... but even I gotta say.. HOLY MACKERAL!!

49_366459_9c9613415365acf.jpg

Its getting bad folks.. to a whole new level...
OH

MY

GOD.

These are Piffery to the Purest.
pimp.gif

CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIA KIX and the CITY....

i think its the SVSM colorway... they are missing alot of green... if they add it... they will be CRACK!!!!

nikezoomlebronviicolor1.jpg

nikezoomlebronviicolor2.jpg

nikezoomlebronviicolor3.jpg
nerd.gif
svsm are serious
super coppped

Originally Posted by TXZ

This has been a trend since the 2K4s. I mean, it probably solidifies brand identity or something and boosts sales, but... the Flightposites, BB4s, Turbines, Ultraflights and 2K3s were great shoes that could perform on the court, and they had small or low-profile swooshes.

It's just a really obnoxious design element and makes their entire line of kicks look too similar.
I agree. That's what allowed Jordan's to have their own unique design which then turned it into a separate brand. It seems liketoday's designers are being forced to display the swoosh in such a prominent fashion, but in my opinion, it cheapens the shoe.

Gone are the days when you could tell it was a Nike just by looking at it. Now it has to be plastered with the swoosh. Hey Nike, sometimes less is more.

Originally Posted by TXZ

The use of flywire should probably make these surprisingly light for a 360 shoe.

And going slightly OT...

This has been a trend since the 2K4s. I mean, it probably solidifies brand identity or something and boosts sales, but... the Flightposites, BB4s, Turbines, Ultraflights and 2K3s were great shoes that could perform on the court, and they had small or low-profile swooshes.

Dude... I couldnt have put it better myself. I think this is outside the Design decision and more someone else deciding to do that. It reallydoes make other shoes look similar to it...

But i have to say I like the way the Flywire was used on this shoe.. altho I still dont believe it to be functional... The looks do alot. If this were aPosite shoe still I think it would have made using Flywire functional to bring the weight down. But I like the Toe piece as it is as well.

Not too sure if the Lebron on the Medial Part of the shoe stays but I could do without that.. Let the design stand on its own like Jordans do.

Too plain. They're reminiscent of older Nikes though. Reminds me of the shoes during my jr high days. The Griffeys, the Pippens, CWebbs. They have asimilar feel when I look at them.

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by 1and12

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Bib10 was right...

THESE are closer to the real joints.. from HoopChina.. WOW... I've been workin on this Fake Crap for YEARS and usually it doesn't surprise me when I see advances or improvements... but even I gotta say.. HOLY MACKERAL!!

49_366459_9c9613415365acf.jpg

Its getting bad folks.. to a whole new level...
OH

MY

GOD.

These are Piffery to the Purest.
pimp.gif

CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIA KIX and the CITY....

i think its the SVSM colorway... they are missing alot of green... if they add it... they will be CRACK!!!!

nikezoomlebronviicolor1.jpg

nikezoomlebronviicolor2.jpg

nikezoomlebronviicolor3.jpg
nerd.gif
svsm are serious
super coppped

eek.gif

All those r freakin crazy!!!
Dope stuff!!!
pimp.gif

Horrible.

The Scrapped VI was gooooood. but the color ways of the VI saved that shoe.

this shoe just suck along with the new kobes.

you must honestly see these in person to appreciate them
they look AMAZING. agreed on svsm though
green flywire panel and gold flywire threads would set them off

i'm feelin the vii. but then again, i also love the powermax and hypermax. i wonder if nike's goin to go stupid w/ all the dumb colorways and gimicksthey did w/ the vi and the zkiv...check that, i know they will.

Back
Top Bottom