OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Zoom Lebron VII
-ballistic mesh
-modified swoosh
-modified sole
-zoom air

BP Your just amazing with PS's ! These had to be seen !
I would buy these in an instant. Beautiful.

I'm lovin the mesh upper on those^. imo they look better for casual wear than with the flywire. That's partly why I'm so into the Red Carpets.

BP those volts are too fresh!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Zoom Lebron VII
-ballistic mesh
-modified swoosh
-modified sole
-zoom air

these are better than the red carpets to me
pimp.gif

BP my dude the Volt Griffey colorway is something amazing. I wish nike would do something like that...
pimp.gif

Got my Chinas in today. Real nice, love them. Post pics later

Went a half size down from my MTAGs and theyre still generous but theyre all good

Zoom Lebron VII
-ballistic mesh
-modified swoosh
-modified sole
-zoom air

If these existed, I would have copped my first pair of Brons. THIS is a signature shoe! Excellent, excellent work.

definitely want to see them in person, will they drop in kids sizes?? And im quite sure these will be excluded on the next 50.

navywhitegold3.jpg

navywhitegold.jpg

navywhitegold2.jpg

These are nice...don't see why y'all are nitpicking about the color of the sole. Y'all may just beoverthinking and over-analyzing just a bit. Also can we focus more on what actually will release? I mean don't get me wrong I love the potential colorways,but if they can't be bought and on my feet what good does it do?

^ too many colors? and what did Nike do with the VI?

should be known Nike will milk every sig shoe of Kobe and Lebron.

Cant wait to finally break out the China's tonight for our first exhibition game, that white and gold will look so fresh with out unis

Back
Top Bottom