OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

Originally Posted by Hugo

HOHMD release Red carpets on Blackfriday at 6am!

Wow. Haven't decided if that's good or bad.
laugh.gif
Well ain't that a .... Not gonna be in town, hopefully HoHNY drops them that weekend also.

^Yea pics of the red carpets look good right there.
Glad to see they put the hologram on the navy's.

seriously fellas, are these true to size or what? i see some are saying to go a half size down. should i stay with the same size i got with the VI? any helpwould be appreciated. thank you in advance.

i would say a half size down bro i am usually a 10.5 but i put a 10.5 on it was way too big, so yeah thats my two cents i know others will agree with me andsay the same thing.

already got one pair should i wait till the 50 to get another pair or does everyone think that all colors will be excluded on the next 50

i'll scoop the white/red/black's if they arent excluded from the 50. if not, probably passin. too much heat coming out over the next month.

Quick question do the navy lebron vii's come with an extra bag of red laces? Dude in the other site posted a vid of his pick up and they had the extra bagthat came wit red laces..can anybody confirm this?

^lol. Yeah man they do come w/ a extra bag of red laces. if u wanna switch out the white laces.

and

Thanks for the compliments fellas . Preciate it.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by scf2009

i would say a half size down bro i am usually a 10.5 but i put a 10.5 on it was way too big, so yeah thats my two cents i know others will agree with me and say the same thing.

You're correct sir. These run big! Maybe it is because I have narrow feet? Who knows? But I would suggest trying these on before you buy them. I hadto learn the hard way
grin.gif
. But I bought a 9.5 and a 9. And on thatnote....

i dunno im a 9.5 and the 9.5 in these feel fine unlike the half cents were the 9.5 felt huge n i had to get a 9,,

Back
Top Bottom