OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

same $%^& happened with Chalk VIs. Everyone dropped their $250+ thinkin it was limited to cavs shop/ cavs arena/ ndc only. but NDC re-stocked on those afew times and every store had em later on.

Got my size
pimp.gif
thanks to my connect!

Thanks for the heads up...there goes more money.

I really owe my connect now.

Please no PMs, I can't do anything for you. Sorry, wish I could.

Originally Posted by us3Less

Red Carpets on NDC right now! GO GO GO! Search "LeBron VII NFW" (i don't know if you're allowed to post links in here. =\

High appreciate the heads up player!!! Props!!!

Damn, being broke FTL.
No Size 12, but the 11.5 is mighty damn tempting on a Credit Card.....decisions, decisions, decisions.

If anyone wanted pictures of the white/navy's right now, here you go. Hologram + extra red laces (which doesn't really fit well.)

a6016f4d798b7fd11c93382b249b8183f420be92.pjpg

I know its alot of Red Carpet talk right now.. But I love my pick up today....lol..... Off to the Pistons and Cavs game!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sold out. man i miss having niketalk on my phone...

glad a FTL near me is getting these. 3rd is concrete right? they are not gonna switch and drop em friday on us?

so blown i saw a sz 8 an hour ago and now its gone............dammit..........I shouldve just ordered it when I saw it...........does anyone know my pastexperiences if a shoe that is supposed to be limited and ends up on NDC will make it to the mainstream stores like non HOH footlockers, footactions?

Back
Top Bottom