Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Iv tried on lebrons 8's and they ran small tight fit.
Are the V2 wider or more comfy then the regular 8??

Originally Posted by thaboss315

Def need these in my penny collection is there still alot floating Around in the dmv area?

This.

Im wondering also my homie said he didn't see them at DTLR but the red griffeys

Originally Posted by thaboss315

Def need these in my penny collection is there still alot floating Around in the dmv area?

This.

Im wondering also my homie said he didn't see them at DTLR but the red griffeys

I've been wearing these at my work all day and they feel great now that they're broken into. All penny 1 are like that. Bad comfort then good comfort.

I've been wearing these at my work all day and they feel great now that they're broken into. All penny 1 are like that. Bad comfort then good comfort.

Why are most people going a half size down and I had to go a half size up? I know I have wide feet and most of all nikes that come in the brown box I had to go a half size up besides the 1/2 cent and foamposite pros. Are my feet that screwed up?! Also, I never went a half size down on any of my shoes even though I mostly only wear Jordan's, select Nikes and Polos...

Why are most people going a half size down and I had to go a half size up? I know I have wide feet and most of all nikes that come in the brown box I had to go a half size up besides the 1/2 cent and foamposite pros. Are my feet that screwed up?! Also, I never went a half size down on any of my shoes even though I mostly only wear Jordan's, select Nikes and Polos...

People that can get them again footlocker does sku checks and can check sizes i bought 2 more 9.5 with the 30 dollar off coupon on each transaction with the coupon i got in the mail today. Perfect more penny og 1 for me. HA HA HA HA HA!!!! No need for no chaos bah humbug!!! Now onto the knicks cw and heat cw hopefully
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I will add to the avy and update that later when i get my pairs.

People that can get them again footlocker does sku checks and can check sizes i bought 2 more 9.5 with the 30 dollar off coupon on each transaction with the coupon i got in the mail today. Perfect more penny og 1 for me. HA HA HA HA HA!!!! No need for no chaos bah humbug!!! Now onto the knicks cw and heat cw hopefully

Originally Posted by badboy074

Do have a sku or barcode for them?  No FTL stores near me have them to do a lookup. Thanks

Do have a sku or barcode for them?  No FTL stores near me have them to do a lookup. Thanks

Originally Posted by taxtow

Here's the sku 09120764822512

Here's the sku 09120764822512

Here's the sku 09120764822512  also these are still available at other footlocker stores that no one care about going to buy so those that missed out do your national sku checks in the store and i'm sure they'll find your size and use the 30 off 100 coupon for vip members that you got in the mail. I sound like a broken record but hey i would say it again so you get for about 107 instead of 137 and change. Thanks again everyone.

Here's the sku 09120764822512  also these are still available at other footlocker stores that no one care about going to buy so those that missed out do your national sku checks in the store and i'm sure they'll find your size and use the 30 off 100 coupon for vip members that you got in the mail. I sound like a broken record but hey i would say it again so you get for about 107 instead of 137 and change. Thanks again everyone.

^^ What badboy says is true... Ya boy was able to scoop up a sz.13 through the stock locator at FTL out here in H-Town. $110 shipped using the VIP coupon.
smokin.gif

Like alot of people mentioned earlier, these were indeed a limited launch that sold extremely well in all the urban metropolitan cities,but are still available in most sizes in the smaller towns...Thus ,the reason these can still be acquired(If you hurry up! Lol) Good Luck to those still searchin'... Holla!

CED B.

^^ What badboy says is true... Ya boy was able to scoop up a sz.13 through the stock locator at FTL out here in H-Town. $110 shipped using the VIP coupon.
smokin.gif

Like alot of people mentioned earlier, these were indeed a limited launch that sold extremely well in all the urban metropolitan cities,but are still available in most sizes in the smaller towns...Thus ,the reason these can still be acquired(If you hurry up! Lol) Good Luck to those still searchin'... Holla!

CED B.

unDSed Orlando's and have nothing bad to say....shoes are comfortable (compared to what people have said) and i went .5 down and they fit great....thank you Nike...now we need chicagos and/or knicks

unDSed Orlando's and have nothing bad to say....shoes are comfortable (compared to what people have said) and i went .5 down and they fit great....thank you Nike...now we need chicagos and/or knicks

Back
Top Bottom