Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Still no release info on these?
I'm sorry but these are hot garbage. Should not even be a colorway
30t6p3b.gif
So you don't have any info? Thanks.

Originally Posted by ponson02

Just a FYI on stock locators. Get them to check if there is a pair in your city and go and oick them up yourself.  I used to work at a footaction and stock locate orders are a major pain. Employees have the option to select " no stock" which cancels the order ot transfers it or something.  If we did not feel like doing them or we got busy and the orders piled up we would regularly no stock them. Often times withut even checking to see if we had them. Some managers may "no stock" a penny order because they sell and that is taking away sales for that store.

Useful information, this is.  EVERY time I have tried to stock-locate, there's has always been a big exasperated reply of "why are you asking me to do work?"

Originally Posted by ponson02

Just a FYI on stock locators. Get them to check if there is a pair in your city and go and oick them up yourself.  I used to work at a footaction and stock locate orders are a major pain. Employees have the option to select " no stock" which cancels the order ot transfers it or something.  If we did not feel like doing them or we got busy and the orders piled up we would regularly no stock them. Often times withut even checking to see if we had them. Some managers may "no stock" a penny order because they sell and that is taking away sales for that store.

Useful information, this is.  EVERY time I have tried to stock-locate, there's has always been a big exasperated reply of "why are you asking me to do work?"

finally wore my pair yesterday

i ordered my true size and while they do fit just a tad big, overall they were pretty comfortable. dont know where all this uncomfortable/weird fittings talk is coming from.

i ordered my true size and while they do fit just a tad big, overall they were pretty comfortable. dont know where all this uncomfortable/weird fittings talk is coming from.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by Zyzz

why do you need 8 pairs of the same shoe?
Because i won't get them anymore and they're sold out already in my 9.5 size, that's why i always get alot. And to the post before you, i already said in a previous post here that i was going to show my entire collection and update my avy so i did. No big deal.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by Zyzz

why do you need 8 pairs of the same shoe?
Because i won't get them anymore and they're sold out already in my 9.5 size, that's why i always get alot. And to the post before you, i already said in a previous post here that i was going to show my entire collection and update my avy so i did. No big deal.

I can do without the grey and white pair, they hardly sold last release. Come on Nike we need that all white with the royal blue swoosh!

I can do without the grey and white pair, they hardly sold last release. Come on Nike we need that all white with the royal blue swoosh!

Yeah, it's not a pain for the store you order from. They actually win because they get the sale without actually having the shoe. Its sucks when you're working though and you check the computer and you have to go find 8 pair  of shoes and ring them up, fix shipping labels, and package them. It's alot easier just to push "no stock" on the computer and be done with it. If you do this excessively though your store can get in trouble. For shoes that actually sell, a manager will instruct employees to hit no stock because that is a sale that they will eventually miss as we all know, it's all about numbers.

Yeah, it's not a pain for the store you order from. They actually win because they get the sale without actually having the shoe. Its sucks when you're working though and you check the computer and you have to go find 8 pair  of shoes and ring them up, fix shipping labels, and package them. It's alot easier just to push "no stock" on the computer and be done with it. If you do this excessively though your store can get in trouble. For shoes that actually sell, a manager will instruct employees to hit no stock because that is a sale that they will eventually miss as we all know, it's all about numbers.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

You gotta understand some of these dudes on here are 5'5 and weigh 250+!! So it might be slightly uncomfortable for them. IMO these are very comfortable, I actually went a .5 sz down and they fit perfect.  

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

You gotta understand some of these dudes on here are 5'5 and weigh 250+!! So it might be slightly uncomfortable for them. IMO these are very comfortable, I actually went a .5 sz down and they fit perfect.  

Wore mine yesterday and they were a little stiff but once they break in should be ok, I ended up getting 2 but their are so many other nice pairs dropping that I think even 2 is to many but 8 is overkill for these. May get rid of 1 pair.

Wore mine yesterday and they were a little stiff but once they break in should be ok, I ended up getting 2 but their are so many other nice pairs dropping that I think even 2 is to many but 8 is overkill for these. May get rid of 1 pair.

Back
Top Bottom