Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Well bad news on the order i made yesterday via footlocker sku check, one of the orders there wasn't a 9.5 anywhere and most likely the second order will be the same so again, luckily i plucked them out on release day and the following week after, because it is truly gone in my size. Hopefully you will find yours, just give it a shot at your footlocker store. Thanks. Again the vip mail in coupon 30 off 100 works for those that got them on these shoes.

Well bad news on the order i made yesterday via footlocker sku check, one of the orders there wasn't a 9.5 anywhere and most likely the second order will be the same so again, luckily i plucked them out on release day and the following week after, because it is truly gone in my size. Hopefully you will find yours, just give it a shot at your footlocker store. Thanks. Again the vip mail in coupon 30 off 100 works for those that got them on these shoes.

I need to still cop these..but I'm waiting..

We could definitely use a re-retro of the Chicago's and Knick's colorways
pimp.gif

I need to still cop these..but I'm waiting..

We could definitely use a re-retro of the Chicago's and Knick's colorways
pimp.gif

to those saying these run big, i disagree. my black/white penny 1's from 05 are the same size and they have always felt big. these are good to me

to those saying these run big, i disagree. my black/white penny 1's from 05 are the same size and they have always felt big. these are good to me

Just a FYI on stock locators. Get them to check if there is a pair in your city and go and oick them up yourself.  I used to work at a footaction and stock locate orders are a major pain. Employees have the option to select " no stock" which cancels the order ot transfers it or something.  If we did not feel like doing them or we got busy and the orders piled up we would regularly no stock them. Often times withut even checking to see if we had them. Some managers may "no stock" a penny order because they sell and that is taking away sales for that store.

Just a FYI on stock locators. Get them to check if there is a pair in your city and go and oick them up yourself.  I used to work at a footaction and stock locate orders are a major pain. Employees have the option to select " no stock" which cancels the order ot transfers it or something.  If we did not feel like doing them or we got busy and the orders piled up we would regularly no stock them. Often times withut even checking to see if we had them. Some managers may "no stock" a penny order because they sell and that is taking away sales for that store.

This ain't a pickup post or the team penny thread. You posted your pairs on the last page. No need to post the entire collection.

This ain't a pickup post or the team penny thread. You posted your pairs on the last page. No need to post the entire collection.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

why do you need 8 pairs of the same shoe?
Because i won't get them anymore and they're sold out already in my 9.5 size, that's why i always get alot. And to the post before you, i already said in a previous post here that i was going to show my entire collection and update my avy so i did. No big deal.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

why do you need 8 pairs of the same shoe?
Because i won't get them anymore and they're sold out already in my 9.5 size, that's why i always get alot. And to the post before you, i already said in a previous post here that i was going to show my entire collection and update my avy so i did. No big deal.

Back
Top Bottom