Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

black/grey/white are amazing
pimp.gif
those will be copped if they drop.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by taxtow

People that can get them again footlocker does sku checks and can check sizes i bought 2 more 9.5 with the 30 dollar off coupon on each transaction with the coupon i got in the mail today. Perfect more penny og 1 for me. HA HA HA HA HA!!!! No need for no chaos bah humbug!!! Now onto the knicks cw and heat cw hopefully
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I will add to the avy and update that later when i get my pairs.
Do have a sku or barcode for them?  No FTL stores near me have them to do a lookup. Thanks

Here's the sku 09120764822512  also these are still available at other footlocker stores that no one care about going to buy so those that missed out do your national sku checks in the store and i'm sure they'll find your size and use the 30 off 100 coupon for vip members that you got in the mail. I sound like a broken record but hey i would say it again so you get for about 107 instead of 137 and change. Thanks again everyone.
Thanks for looking out, I'm going to go through tomorrow and try my luck.  

Originally Posted by taxtow

People that can get them again footlocker does sku checks and can check sizes i bought 2 more 9.5 with the 30 dollar off coupon on each transaction with the coupon i got in the mail today. Perfect more penny og 1 for me. HA HA HA HA HA!!!! No need for no chaos bah humbug!!! Now onto the knicks cw and heat cw hopefully
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I will add to the avy and update that later when i get my pairs.
Do have a sku or barcode for them?  No FTL stores near me have them to do a lookup. Thanks

Here's the sku 09120764822512  also these are still available at other footlocker stores that no one care about going to buy so those that missed out do your national sku checks in the store and i'm sure they'll find your size and use the 30 off 100 coupon for vip members that you got in the mail. I sound like a broken record but hey i would say it again so you get for about 107 instead of 137 and change. Thanks again everyone.
Thanks for looking out, I'm going to go through tomorrow and try my luck.  

i'm not really a fan of white shoes, but those grey/white ones are 
pimp.gif
 i'm lovin' that swoosh on it

i'm not really a fan of white shoes, but those grey/white ones are 
pimp.gif
 i'm lovin' that swoosh on it

its weird here in dallas the penny 1s are sold out , and yet i dont see anyone rocking them.

its weird here in dallas the penny 1s are sold out , and yet i dont see anyone rocking them.

Back
Top Bottom