Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

Til this day I haven't seen the retro in person... they were instantly sold out in my area smh

Ordered mine off Sneaker St for basically retail when shipping was included.

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

Til this day I haven't seen the retro in person... they were instantly sold out in my area smh

Ordered mine off Sneaker St for basically retail when shipping was included.

Got my Near DS pair yesterday for 90.00
Best Colorway IMO

Sorry for Bad pic 
laugh.gif

x59jra.jpg

Them knicks are growin on me. Only thing that i dont really feel about them is the inner side of the shoe. I like how the orlandos are all black and the outer side has the white wing and midsole. I do want them chicago colorway. Might pick them up from this cat in my city. Nice pennys everyone!

Them knicks are growin on me. Only thing that i dont really feel about them is the inner side of the shoe. I like how the orlandos are all black and the outer side has the white wing and midsole. I do want them chicago colorway. Might pick them up from this cat in my city. Nice pennys everyone!

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

finally wore my pair yesterday

i ordered my true size and while they do fit just a tad big, overall they were pretty comfortable. dont know where all this uncomfortable/weird fittings talk is coming from.

You gotta understand some of these dudes on here are 5'5 and weigh 250+!! So it might be slightly uncomfortable for them. IMO these are very comfortable, I actually went a .5 sz down and they fit perfect.  

u might have a point
grin.gif

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

finally wore my pair yesterday

i ordered my true size and while they do fit just a tad big, overall they were pretty comfortable. dont know where all this uncomfortable/weird fittings talk is coming from.

You gotta understand some of these dudes on here are 5'5 and weigh 250+!! So it might be slightly uncomfortable for them. IMO these are very comfortable, I actually went a .5 sz down and they fit perfect.  

u might have a point
grin.gif

Is it me, or are these shoes cut differently? I bought two when they came out, sold one because they killed my feet, yet today I copped another pair, and they feel much different in a good way.

Is it me, or are these shoes cut differently? I bought two when they came out, sold one because they killed my feet, yet today I copped another pair, and they feel much different in a good way.

Back
Top Bottom