Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

heres another photo. Thanks for the comments !
38674_417618436371_679096371_5258885_6132459_n.jpg

so whats the date on the black/white? i need those badly, missed out the first time so i need 2 pairs. hopefully they arent limited or anything.

so whats the date on the black/white? i need those badly, missed out the first time so i need 2 pairs. hopefully they arent limited or anything.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

I still hope these will pop up on us like the Atlantic IIs did
^ YES! I was looking for this exact pic two weeks ago to start a thread begging for these to be released. Can we start one? It worked for the Atlantics. Who's with me?

^ YES! I was looking for this exact pic two weeks ago to start a thread begging for these to be released. Can we start one? It worked for the Atlantics. Who's with me?

those white ones wouldn't sell at all though....after a while da triming and eye stays on those shoes yellow horribly....

i gotta buy da orlando penny I's because my joints got stolen last year...only had worn em 3 times
30t6p3b.gif

those white ones wouldn't sell at all though....after a while da triming and eye stays on those shoes yellow horribly....

i gotta buy da orlando penny I's because my joints got stolen last year...only had worn em 3 times
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

30t6p3b.gif
^ They would sell, and it yellows, but how long you want to hold on to the shoes?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

30t6p3b.gif
^ They would sell, and it yellows, but how long you want to hold on to the shoes?

Originally Posted by beh235

NIKE PLEASE RETRO THESE!!!

NIKE PLEASE RETRO THESE!!!

oh yeah count me in....I missed out on these back in the day. These and the all black CW will be copped  on sight....if nike decides to bring them back.

oh yeah count me in....I missed out on these back in the day. These and the all black CW will be copped  on sight....if nike decides to bring them back.

Back
Top Bottom