Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Hope they stay around like the Orlando Penny 2's did. I got them for 69 at Footaction and love them. Will def. get the Penny 1s

Hope they stay around like the Orlando Penny 2's did. I got them for 69 at Footaction and love them. Will def. get the Penny 1s

I highly doubt the Orlando 1s are going to stay/sit around. It won't sell out fast, but ill tell you they'll sell out before a price drop for sure...

I highly doubt the Orlando 1s are going to stay/sit around. It won't sell out fast, but ill tell you they'll sell out before a price drop for sure...

I doubt the Orlando colorway will go on sale, these are a classic colorway people will scoop up fast. Plus is Gil rockin them so people will see them on tv

I doubt the Orlando colorway will go on sale, these are a classic colorway people will scoop up fast. Plus is Gil rockin them so people will see them on tv

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

I still hope these will pop up on us like the Atlantic IIs did
^ YES! I was looking for this exact pic two weeks ago to start a thread begging for these to be released. Can we start one? It worked for the Atlantics. Who's with me?

oh yeah count me in....I missed out on these back in the day. These and the all black CW will be copped  on sight....if nike decides to bring them back.

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

I still hope these will pop up on us like the Atlantic IIs did
^ YES! I was looking for this exact pic two weeks ago to start a thread begging for these to be released. Can we start one? It worked for the Atlantics. Who's with me?

oh yeah count me in....I missed out on these back in the day. These and the all black CW will be copped  on sight....if nike decides to bring them back.

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

hmm... these are cool.. a bit plain though..

nike-air-max-penny-1-011.jpg

club purple pair needs more orange...

lines in the swoosh one the side
swoosh on the toe & tongue should have been orange

club purple pair needs more orange...

lines in the swoosh one the side
swoosh on the toe & tongue should have been orange

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

those black and grey pair reminds me of the zoom flight 96 black/greys. Nice and subtle.

Now that you mention it...

did the Penny Max ones release before/after or roughly the same time as the Max Penny 1's?

I'm thinking both released in the 95-96 model year... but i could be lyin.

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

those black and grey pair reminds me of the zoom flight 96 black/greys. Nice and subtle.

Now that you mention it...

did the Penny Max ones release before/after or roughly the same time as the Max Penny 1's?

I'm thinking both released in the 95-96 model year... but i could be lyin.

Back
Top Bottom