Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

^^I'm with you Magee.
The whites are probably my favorite Penny 1 colorway.
I'd LOVE to see those drop again.

^^I'm with you Magee.
The whites are probably my favorite Penny 1 colorway.
I'd LOVE to see those drop again.

Passed on the Asia packs then, and I'd pass on them if they came back out right now. Was never a fan of those.

Passed on the Asia packs then, and I'd pass on them if they came back out right now. Was never a fan of those.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

My thoughts exactly... I don't see the appeal. I think they are disgusting.

Originally Posted by playaproved

I can say they look better in person, but they are down on the list of my favorite colorways.  The black swoosh with blue "lightning" is pretty dope though...

Originally Posted by playaproved

I can say they look better in person, but they are down on the list of my favorite colorways.  The black swoosh with blue "lightning" is pretty dope though...

i had these too but they were too small so i traded them. anyone else like these? and why are they going for 200 on ebay? didnt realize they were that desirable:

i had these too but they were too small so i traded them. anyone else like these? and why are they going for 200 on ebay? didnt realize they were that desirable:

I thought those retroed a few years ago, I have that same color and the white /red I have seen them on Ebay for like 120.

I thought those retroed a few years ago, I have that same color and the white /red I have seen them on Ebay for like 120.

Back
Top Bottom