Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

ok so now i want black with the blue swoosh, and all white with the blue swosh and im done with these, i already have the orlandos and why no love for the asia pack penny 1s?sorry for the freakin huge pic

ok so now i want black with the blue swoosh, and all white with the blue swosh and im done with these, i already have the orlandos and why no love for the asia pack penny 1s?sorry for the freakin huge pic

Great pics guy's, cant wait to get the Orlando's x2 and I think both will go on sale like all the other penny retros. No go on the Suns pair not even outlet prices.

Great pics guy's, cant wait to get the Orlando's x2 and I think both will go on sale like all the other penny retros. No go on the Suns pair not even outlet prices.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

ok so now i want black with the blue swoosh, and all white with the blue swosh and im done with these, i already have the orlandos and why no love for the asia pack penny 1s?

No love? Man I'd give $300 right now for a DS sz 11 pair. Been looking for about 3 years for a pair.
- Flight Club NY had a pair for about $110 a few years ago but I had no money for them.
frown.gif

Plus remember it's an Asia release. Not too many people would have got them over here.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

ok so now i want black with the blue swoosh, and all white with the blue swosh and im done with these, i already have the orlandos and why no love for the asia pack penny 1s?

No love? Man I'd give $300 right now for a DS sz 11 pair. Been looking for about 3 years for a pair.
- Flight Club NY had a pair for about $110 a few years ago but I had no money for them.
frown.gif

Plus remember it's an Asia release. Not too many people would have got them over here.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

I need the all blk w the blue check swoosh too .
I wouldn't mind about 5 more pairs of them...
smile.gif

Penny and Shaq shoes. Both game worn.

Sorry for all the pics. Just felt like sharing.......again.
Looks like those lines were colored in with a pen on those Foams.

Correct.
They had to be Sharpied black to confine with the NBA uniform policy. 50/50 would fly back then, but not an all blue shoe.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

I need the all blk w the blue check swoosh too .
I wouldn't mind about 5 more pairs of them...
smile.gif

Penny and Shaq shoes. Both game worn.

Sorry for all the pics. Just felt like sharing.......again.
Looks like those lines were colored in with a pen on those Foams.

Correct.
They had to be Sharpied black to confine with the NBA uniform policy. 50/50 would fly back then, but not an all blue shoe.

(O_O) Oh @++$!
I forgot all about the Asia Pack.Those are definitely a problem!

(O_O) Oh @++$!
I forgot all about the Asia Pack.Those are definitely a problem!

Anybody know the MSRP on these? $125 again?

I think a lot of people will be changing their minds after these pics...

Photos taken from www.sneakerpost.com

No clue if the site is legit (appears to be) but you can order them now.

793_1_.jpg

Here is the Orange we all wanted. They should have put orange "lightning" in the Swoosh though.
793_2_.jpg

793_3_.jpg

793_4_.jpg

793_5_.jpg

793_6_.jpg

793_7_.jpg
Yes they are legit. I ordered from them once. They are based in NY i believe. $110 shipped is the best price right now. 

Anybody know the MSRP on these? $125 again?

I think a lot of people will be changing their minds after these pics...

Photos taken from www.sneakerpost.com

No clue if the site is legit (appears to be) but you can order them now.

793_1_.jpg

Here is the Orange we all wanted. They should have put orange "lightning" in the Swoosh though.
793_2_.jpg

793_3_.jpg

793_4_.jpg

793_5_.jpg

793_6_.jpg

793_7_.jpg
Yes they are legit. I ordered from them once. They are based in NY i believe. $110 shipped is the best price right now. 

They are looking a lil better in the pics but damn.... SMH only if the purple hits were blue. Will be copped cuz I really need a mostly black AM Penny 1. My black leather retro's from 2000 are sooo done

They are looking a lil better in the pics but damn.... SMH only if the purple hits were blue. Will be copped cuz I really need a mostly black AM Penny 1. My black leather retro's from 2000 are sooo done

I will be picking up the black/purple pair.  Black suede Penny Is no matter the accent colors (don't make me regret saying that Nike) are a must.  I own the hoop pack and I wouldn't say that I love them but I am glad I picked them up. 

As far as the all whites, I think I could use a new pair...

I will be picking up the black/purple pair.  Black suede Penny Is no matter the accent colors (don't make me regret saying that Nike) are a must.  I own the hoop pack and I wouldn't say that I love them but I am glad I picked them up. 

As far as the all whites, I think I could use a new pair...

Back
Top Bottom