Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

For some reason my phone was about 3 minutes faster faster than my desktop. The time on my phone is normally 2 to 3 minutes faster too. The page loaded on my phone at around 7:58 while the desktop was still on countdown. Still missed out though lol.

wow really quiet in here!  

Yeah. ATCs and bots were striking out something fierce today. So the mass of resellers that are often on threads are silent.

Naw. To be honest, a lot of people that use their own stuff still did their thing.
If you notice, it's the same suspects that post screenshots on limited releases. It's like it gets their juices flowing to do it every release.

Yup, my dumb self forgot what time zone I'm in and set my alarm an hour too late. Guess I'll just get some camera equipment
With ATC service they would of hit for $200-$220 depending on tax...I've seen ebay auctions at $270 buy it...Just negotiated $240 shipped thru pp with one seller.

These are an acquired taste because of the 9er logo so dont let resell sway you, they'll be had for $250 and below.

With ATC service they would of hit for $200-$220 depending on tax...I've seen ebay auctions at $270 buy it...Just negotiated $240 shipped thru pp with one seller.

These are an acquired taste because of the 9er logo so dont let resell sway you, they'll be had for $250 and below.
Right now they are that price but they will go up to $400-$500 in a few weeks.

Right now they are that price but they will go up to $400-$500 in a few weeks.

No they won't. Not all DB shoes go up like that in value. Hype was pretty minor for these.

ATCs didn't do what they usually do but if you tried on mobile than you probably got through. Nike did some weird stuff this morning and a lot of mobile users got through (including myself)

ATCs didn't do what they usually do but if you tried on mobile than you probably got through. Nike did some weird stuff this morning and a lot of mobile users got through (including myself)

I was on mobile and got no love.

smh missed out on these... guess I'll be browsing the buy/sell thread and hopefully find these in a 10 for somewhere close to retail.

the 20% coupon they gave me after cancelling my order from the other day is mmmmm 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom