Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

lol i don't think it matters if your on LTE Network or WIFI... it matters how your latency and timing when the shoes go on sale and how fast it takes the click to submit when you add to cart to the NDC servers

lol i don't think it matters if your on LTE Network or WIFI... it matters how your latency and timing when the shoes go on sale and how fast it takes the click to submit when you add to cart to the NDC servers
Well who knows than, I guess I got lucky

Hopefully some pairs make it to Phone orders at some Niketown's on Monday just like the DB Janoski did

Those were the days.... When niketowns got restocks the week after release
mean.gif
Man niketown Dallas either never gets restocked or sell them before they make it to the public. Heck even Nike outlets out here suck. They never have anything worth a dang in there.

I dont see any post about it, but nike DID throw another curve ball in today.

I was in line on my laptop and my phone and got OOS. a friend of mine that was using a bot said all of them said FAILED too, and OOS....But he always leaves the bot running for an hour after OOS is received.

All of a sudden, i got an email saying they were in my cart. im like, WTF??? I log in, and ill be damned, i got em. Ill post screenshots of the time i got the text message saying they were sold out and the time i got the E-mail saying they were added to my cart.

I dont see any post about it, but nike DID throw another curve ball in today.

I was in line on my laptop and my phone and got OOS. a friend of mine that was using a bot said all of them said FAILED too, and OOS....But he always leaves the bot running for an hour after OOS is received.

All of a sudden, i got an email saying they were in my cart. im like, WTF??? I log in, and ill be damned, i got em. Ill post screenshots of the time i got the text message saying they were sold out and the time i got the E-mail saying they were added to my cart.
Are you a 49ers fan?

Here's what I was talking about. I was surprised as hell. Somebody posted in my sneaker group saying they did that too.

I jus checked and I got shipping confirmation 40 mins ago. I also was able to get a rep to apply a code for me since I got an error message earlier today 8)

Last edited:
I had 2 iphones an ipad and my desktop... Whats odd is the phones and the ipad counter was a minute ahead of the desktop... When it went live went with ipad them 2 phones... Minute later desktop.... I was able to get thru 1 minute later on the desktop the pad n phones was still waiting until OOS within 10 minutes

My phone countdown is always a minute slower than laptop. Even when using same wifi connection. I don't get it.

Since news of the DBs dropped this thread turned into the Agassi thread when the Grand Slams dropped. A lot of new SN then once the hype is over and they get their pairs, it's just the regulars who really like the shoes.. Guess that can be said about a lot threads

Back
Top Bottom