Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Since news of the DBs dropped this thread turned into the Agassi thread when the Grand Slams dropped. A lot of new SN then once the hype is over and they get their pairs, it's just the regulars who really like the shoes.. Guess that can be said about a lot threads
Just picked mine up from Nike Lenox!  So dope!  

Well dammmmmmmm. That's a nice lookin shoeThanks captain obvious

I had 2 iphones an ipad and my desktop... Whats odd is the phones and the ipad counter was a minute ahead of the desktop... When it went live went with ipad them 2 phones... Minute later desktop.... I was able to get thru 1 minute later on the desktop the pad n phones was still waiting until OOS within 10 minutes
my countdown timer on my phone was 4 secs behind desktop

IDK WHAT TYPE OF SERVICE YOU GUYS HAVE BUT MY PHONE AND DESKTOP TIMERS ARE ALWAYS THE SAME. CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO COPPED

That's how any limited shoe is.

It all depends tho. Some shoes don't go up in value. Some do.
sup bigj

u right, i an being modest.  only want to spend 200 tops on them.
glasses.gif

That's how any limited shoe is.

It all depends tho. Some shoes don't go up in value. Some do.
sup bigj

u right, i an being modest.  only want to spend 200 tops on them.8)

Your better than me. I wanted them as low as I could get but I'm indifferent on getting them. My boy just got me the red pair for $98 with his discount. Happy days.

Nice!  i hope you get your pair & your ravens make playoffs!  Jets Suck big time!  lol

I just got a random call from Niketown New York saying I won a second raffle for these. Had no idea they even did re-raffles.

My locals all have plenty reds only pirus apparently buy these round here ill wait till closer to new year to get discount plus m.d. also

I
Man niketown Dallas either never gets restocked or sell them before they make it to the public. Heck even Nike outlets out here suck. They never have anything worth a dang in there.
agree homie nike dallas aint like other niketowns hoh gets a better selection im almost an hour drive away so i dont mess with that anymore been burned too many times empty trips

Got through today on mobile for my size 9. Shot down to Mercer after work was able to scoop a 9.5 for a friend. The line was incredibly light. People were able to grab multiple pairs. The 49ers logo I could do without. But the shoe is nice.

Last edited:
Looking at my sz on eBay it seems like a lot of new sellers are trying to flip and they aren't having much success... I really don't see many ppl dropping over 3 bills on these.. I know I'm not

Last edited:
Picked my pair up from Nike GT last night, not many pairs left unclaimed when I saw them marking off my name.

When i went to Nike SF they told me extra pairs would be sent back to Nike Corp.... And then in NY you can walk in and grab them? Nike sucks. How they didnt allocate more to SF for this release is mind boggling.

Back
Top Bottom