Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I was basically saying I like to buy them from the store and NOT an individual.

"simple common sense " wtf sense does that make!?

I was basically saying I like to buy them from the store and NOT an individual.

"simple common sense " wtf sense does that make!?

You are asking for shoes that haven't released for YEARS now. Tell me one shoe you can buy at a store years after they came out.

Yeah, but that's why I'm here to get educated. I have no clue when the last time the Orlando's released.

I guess with everything said, I'm saying they're some of my grails that I would like to see retro'd.

Speaking of, when was the last time these retro'd!?

Thanks!!!

Yeah, but that's why I'm here to get educated. I have no clue when the last time the Orlando's released.

I guess with everything said, I'm saying they're some of my grails that I would like to see retro'd.

Thanks!!!
they released in October last year, you probably got another year or 2 for them but you never know with nike it might just show up randomly like the first griffey 1 freshwater release

Thanks!!!
they released in October last year, you probably got another year or 2 for them but you never know with nike it might just show up randomly like the first griffey 1 freshwater release

Penny I?
The white pair he's seemed to be referring to never retrod if I remember correctly.
The black white blue retrod in 2011.

Penny I?
The white pair he's seemed to be referring to never retrod if I remember correctly.
The black white blue retrod in 2011.
i couldnt tell which pair he was referring to but i thought he was asking about the orlandos, if the whites then no but man we need a retro for sure

Yeah both are dope, but I was referring to the Orlando's, sorry for the confusion.

So the White's have never retro'd and the Orlando's retro'd 10/2014!?

Did I understand all that right!?

Yeah both are dope, but I was referring to the Orlando's, sorry for the confusion.

So the White's have never retro'd and the Orlando's retro'd 10/2014!?

Did I understand all that right!?
The allstar colorway retro'd 10/2014 the last time the orlando's retro'd was march of '11 and yes the white's never have retro'd

I already own 2 pair of White/Royal Air Penny 1 home CW. Also I have the OG 1995 Orlando CW as well. Enjoy my display of my a few kicks out of my Penny collection! #teampenny

Also follow me on IG: @djmonteecarlo

1s>2s all day, still a cool shoe but not nearly as awesome as the 1s to me, im glad yall are getting them again, i just want the all white/blue penny 1s

I already own 2 pair of White/Royal Air Penny 1 home CW. Also I have the OG 1995 Orlando CW as well. Enjoy my display of my a few kicks out of my Penny collection! #teampenny

Also follow me on IG: @djmonteecarlo
this pic has me thirsty for a knicks pair of Penny 1s

Music to my ears because the Sharpie pack was a pass so the bread going to these 2s. Hope it's the SC version.

Back
Top Bottom