Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Damn great price but no size 10's.
I know man! I hadnt been on my computer in 4 days... get on today and find out I missed out!!! I had been watching Villa for months and they had a full size run up until KicksDeals posted the price drop yesterday smh! I have been on NT on my phone and I'm surprised nobody caught this!!!

I need a really good shoe cleaner to freshen these up...

Recommendations?
Jason Mark products will do the trick

^^^ Nice shoes. There is a buy/sell forum in here, and they aren't THAT rare.
"not THAT rare" huh? Do you also own a pair? Besides @SneakerDave name 5 people you see own these & also if you look on eBay I'm the only one that's selling them. Believe me I'm a dedicated Penny collector. Can't get any rarer than this fam!

I bet at least 10 people on this board have them. if you're selling them on eBay, why post here? did you read the board rules?

"not THAT rare" huh? Do you also own a pair? Besides @SneakerDave name 5 people you see own these & also if you look on eBay I'm the only one that's selling them. Believe me I'm a dedicated Penny collector. Can't get any rarer than this fam!
lol

The sole is separating from my 05's so 95-96 OGs probably aren't!
seperation is not an issue for me im more wondering about crumbling, i mean i know the bubble will probably deflate but other than that are they ok, anyone know from experience or still wear their OGs?

seperation is not an issue for me im more wondering about crumbling, i mean i know the bubble will probably deflate but other than that are they ok, anyone know from experience or still wear their OGs?
What I'm saying is if the sole is seperating from my 05 pair then an OG pair 10 yrs older probably wouldn't stand a chance! I don't consider a deflated or crushed air bubble wearable but to each his own! I don't think you would have to worry about the wings crumbling, just the sole and bubble!

I bet at least 10 people on this board have them. if you're selling them on eBay, why post here? did you read the board rules?
yes I've read the rules. All do respect you clearly commented on my post 1st and it seems like you like to go back & forth. So I'll pass on continuing to respond to any more of your comments. Have nice day. God bless.

have no idea what you just posted, you're also using the word "do" in the wrong context.

Back to the shoes, any word on an Orlando retro?

have no idea what you just posted, you're also using the word "do" in the wrong context.

Back to the shoes, any word on an Orlando retro?

Thanks for the help but you can stop nitpicking now. Dude is trying to squash things now and I've already dealt with the rule violation he did.

^that how all of those older air maxes felt with the larger, softer air bags. I pray we see a day when they make a return.

I remember the OG Penny 1 felt like walking on pillows. Can't imagine what these newer ones feel like.
I never had the OG's but I've been holding onto my retro ASG's since they released and attempted to un-DS them yesterday. It was horrible.

I even have new insoles in them and I laced them up to the top, nice and tight. These things feel terrible and my feet were in pain from walking to my bedroom to the front door.

It was a sad day as these are some of my favorite all time shoes; not sure what I'm going to do with them. Never had a more uncomfortable shoe in my life.

Back
Top Bottom