Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Penny 2 retros again so soon?

Which orlando colorway being retroed? The mostly white or the mostly atlantic blue?

I just need the black penny 2s. **** everything else unless they come with a dope new color which I doubt they will they typically drop the ball on doing things right

it's def the atlantics

same color description as the 08 atlantics

they just changed the name of the blue

Sharing pieces from my Penny collection This past weekend at @snkfest in Indianapolis, Ind! Enjoy

You from Indy?

Orlando's are a must I sold my pair from 08

They need to retro the Chicago/Knicks Penny 1s

You from Indy?

yes they do although i just scooped my size in Knicks Penny 1s for $150 shipped off the bay! Cant wait and will post pics once i get them. Stoked

I got my Knicks 1s back in 05 for $80 at Champs and my the DS pair of Orlando 1s I'm holding in the pic for $60 I've never paid no more than retail for any of my Penny's or foams. Since I started my Penny Collection in 2007 Usually I cop when they release.
You from Indy?

yes they do although i just scooped my size in Knicks Penny 1s for $150 shipped off the bay! Cant wait and will post pics once i get them. Stoked
Yes I live in
You from Indy?

Indy! I actually

Indeed good to see more from Indy on here. the sneaker scene in Indy is land of the trade now. These kids always always for trades, No one wants to spend money anymore. Lol but it's cool to see how the game levitated though out the years. With sneaker events almost every month
djmontecarlo djmontecarlo that's wassup seeing someone from else in the city with some heat. I'm mad the sneaker scene grew so much since I moved

I got my Knicks 1s back in 05 for $80 at Champs and my the DS pair of Orlando 1s I'm holding in the pic for $60 I've never paid no more than retail for any of my Penny's or foams. Since I started my Penny Collection in 2007 Usually I cop when they release.
nice, i wasnt big into the shoe scene yet, that was my first year going for shoes that i wanted and i believe black/red XIs were first then flint 13s and then orlando and asia hoop pack Penny 1s, good year

Indeed good to see more from Indy on here. the sneaker scene in Indy is land of the trade now. These kids always always for trades, No one wants to spend money anymore. Lol but it's cool to see how the game levitated though out the years. With sneaker events almost every month

I bet I follow a few on IG they all either trying to trade something and sell here and there. How's copping kicks there like now?

I bet I follow a few on IG they all either trying to trade something and sell here and there. How's copping kicks there like now?
Very de
very difficult. Now it's all raffles and very few first come first serve when it comes to new releases

Back
Top Bottom