Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

You asking for way too much!!!!

(but me too)

Hope dies last, hope dies last! I still have my OG pair, still in good condition, but I need 2 new ones, so that I can wear one straight on the court and I pray that they will feel comfortable on the hardwood!

I don't want a NYK retro, Mine are still holding up. Well actually, they are starting to separate but I can fix that. Home CW or bust for me. We got 2 away retros, a miami retro, a suns retro, all star retro, chicago, and a host of god awful disrespectful cws, they HAVE to give us the home joints

This was said for a LONG TIME about Nike Air on Jordans.
There's no such thing as never...

You think it's outside the realm of possibility for Nike to "remaster" old air max units for a premium?

Two different reasons. Jumpman was for branding purposes. I was always a believer that it would be back one day. Airbag I believe it was said for environmental purposes and the new process of manufacturing them.

There might be some truth to it in terms of physics because the gas they use is different from the one in the 90s. So if it get's put under pressure it might behave wildly different.
I personally think it is a cop-out to some degree because nobody is seriously going to want to play in a retro from that era. So why just not try it out and see how it pans out?

Hoping for NYK Colorway as I'm rocking these right now
nike-air-max-penny-black-royal-release-date.jpg

Back
Top Bottom