Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Hope the upcoming Penny 1 release doesnt hurt my pinky toes like the (Im guessing) 2005 retro did.

Such a great looking shoe, but the tightness on my toes is unbearable. (sure i posted something similar in here 5x's already lol...take note NIKE)

edit: yall dont forget to ask Nike for these monstrosities
s-l200.jpg

Last edited:
Would be in for Home, away, Knicks and/or bulls. Don’t have any of them. Just have the last black and db pairs.

Since I know for a fact Nike is watching... we NEED THESE. There is no point of bringing this shoe back for the THIRD time if this original home colorway which NEVER RETROED isnt brought back. Stop playing games with us!
Grails-Penny-1-630x472.jpg

nike-air-max-penny-1-penny-hardaway-player-exclusive.jpg

They nice (although i like this color on the 2s better i think it’s the all star) but if released they gon be on sales racks so Faaaast

They retroed the all white 2s.

Didn't go so well but its good for cats like us lol

Those white 1s would probably go on sale.
But that's good for us who have wanted those for so long.

If these sold well it wouldn't shock me tho.
Those white Barkleys sold well

Last edited:
That shoe is ALL white.

All stars and home 1s have about the same amount of white

Like the color on the box isn't white/white

its not da percentage of white, its where its located...

Nike-Air-Penny-2-All-Star-.jpg

black soles, dark inner liner, and colored trim is gonna keep these looking fresher than an all white shoe.

what are you talking about? da all stars aren't all white...

i mean i guess they can waste materials on a white penny if...

nike-air-max-2-uptempo-94-mens

these exist.

Clearly not an apples/apples comparison. If you don't like them fine, but stop acting like them being mostly white will stop them from being released or decreases the likelihood.

Nike-Air-Penny-2-All-Star-.jpg

But these were also released...

p_14757501_78440456_3449726.jpg
Air-Jordan-7-4-565x372.png
Nike-Air-CB34-1.jpg

So what exactly are you saying? How is an all white shoe stopping them from being put out? Going on sale isn't a factor obviously, they keep doing it.

Back
Top Bottom