Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Clearly not an apples/apples comparison. If you don't like them fine, but stop acting like them being mostly white will stop them from being released or decreases the likelihood.

Nike-Air-Penny-2-All-Star-.jpg

But these were also released...

p_14757501_78440456_3449726.jpg
Air-Jordan-7-4-565x372.png
Nike-Air-CB34-1.jpg

So what exactly are you saying? How is an all white shoe stopping them from being put out? Going on sale isn't a factor obviously, they keep doing it.

all 3 of those models sell better than pennys, which gives Nike leeway to throw out all white throwaway models.

Yo that's what I hate about white kicks.

I have to take a pic and show you guys of my 2000 retro XI's Columbias.

They yellowed so bad they turned khaki :smh:

And they were DS too, and I had another pair that I actually wore that yellowed just as bad... the same.

^ depends. I have the 01 Colombias as well, and they are turning Khaki, but not as bad as I've seen others. Not worried though, there is a fix for it.

You can always count on Grizz, he doesn't sleep :lol:. Nobody beats the Griiiiiiiiizz!

Sounds like a pass for me from the description. I'd have to see pics.

with all the buzz around Penny lately since he became the Tigers headcoach, Nike must do something! Or at least I am really hoping for that!

1 Cent logo on the Tigers gear, Penny I home retro, I am dreaming right now, but hopefully that one comes true!

with all the buzz around Penny lately since he became the Tigers headcoach, Nike must do something! Or at least I am really hoping for that!

1 Cent logo on the Tigers gear, Penny I home retro, I am dreaming right now, but hopefully that one comes true!

Equally stoked to see what comes out of this.

Does anybody know a company who is freshening up the Air Max airbags? My Penny 1 home version is pretty foggy and so are a couple of my Penny IVs from the late 90s early 00s!

Back
Top Bottom