Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Just glad some of you were able to get ‘em. Hopefully it’s a good sign of things to come, and they will plentiful when released in the coming months.
They are supposed to release more? I havent seen any news about that, I think this Hibbett stock is old, unreleased stock.

Only way to find out If it's old stock is by the manufacturing date. There's no way these are 7 month old stock. Otherwise Footlocker, Champs would've been releasing by now too.

Missed out Penny 1's, couldn't even get 1 pair of reimagined 3's.

E3426D70-812C-416A-BAA2-475DBA79971C.gif

Just got shipping confirmation on my son's 8.5 pair. Really looking forward to this one, especially the sh*t show we had last year where none of us were able to get a pair.

I think these are being shipped out by different store locations. Seems strange that the ones that ordered yesterday haven't gotten shipping confirmation.

Whats up yall.
Complete noob here to the shoe game.
A buddy put me on to apps like Stockx SNKRS and GOAT...
How does everyone know about a random store like Hibbett dropping this random stock of Pennys?

Even if cancelled, hopefully good sign for 2023 release and these back to normal, 300 plus for these on resale marker is unreal

Probably should have held on to my 25% code, but I don’t buy too much from Hibbett. Thankful to get 25% off of both and they’ve shipped, too. Hopefully the .5 downs work well.

Back
Top Bottom