Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I did it via text and the rep said it is not guaranteed so gotta wait 2-5 business days. Is that what they say?

I did it via text and the rep said it is not guaranteed so gotta wait 2-5 business days. Is that what they say?
This is what they told me
DA49E15E-4E5F-46A6-A88D-B134A8CB8110.png

Even if it doesn't go through, I'm happy. I went from missing out on the Orlando's to finally getting my true size at retail so I'm fine. Hell, I wasn't even able to secure my true size in the homes or ASG, so this was a win either way for me. I'd appreciate it if the discount is honored though.

How do yall find out about a site like Hibbett releasing a small supply of Pennys? Do they alert you because of previous purchases? How does that work? im a noob in the game.

My 11.5 shipped.

I think I was the one that screenshot the discount that set off the wave of everyone trying to get it earlier this morning.

I was hesitant to post about it before they shipped it out because I knew some might try to get the discount code applied retroactively.

A long time ago someone did the same for another release I forgot which one exactly and everyone started trying to get the discount and then the company I think either pulled the release, didn't honor it, or started canceling peoples order.

Thanks to blacklion23 blacklion23 for coming through with the link.

I think I have gotten every single release of the Orlando's now.

I had OG's, 2004's, and I think 2011's.

Did they release in 2016-18?

I only missed out on last year's release.

My 11.5 shipped.

I think I was the one that screenshot the discount that set off the wave of everyone trying to get it earlier this morning.

I was hesitant to post about it before they shipped it out because I knew some might try to get the discount code applied retroactively.

A long time ago someone did the same for another release I forgot which one exactly and everyone started trying to get the discount and then the company I think either pulled the release, didn't honor it, or started canceling peoples order.

Thanks to blacklion23 blacklion23 for coming through with the link.
Thanks

Once I saw the post about the 20%, I was going to contact them regardless. Companies usually do if you order something close enough. I've done it with Nike and a few others online. It's a good practice to have, not being cheap but just a smart shopper lol. I mean if you ordered within 24 hours, it should be honored.

I didnt mean the discount code those are always appreciated. Looked like a size or two were hot item for a few and some tried to double up immediately 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️. Just being a get off my lawn type old dude right now and nitpicking but I am really happy that dudes were able to cop and some at discount because of two NTrs throwing the oops.

Back
Top Bottom