Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Lol, I understand.

But being patient has made sneaker buying so much more enjoyable for me. Can’t believe how many kicks I’ve copped for under retail lately just by waiting it out or moving on to another pair I want.

I just hate SNKRS - another miss yesterday for me smh

I just hate SNKRS - another miss yesterday for me smh
Had I missed out on 3s I had a pair of kicks I want a bit more lined up for a cheaper price 🤷🏾‍♂️ jus sayin. Hell, even could’ve bought 2-3 other kicks I want right now for the price of the 3s. Having options eases all that L feeling.

I was looking for air max 1s when these penny’s popped up lol

They told me the item is not eligible for discount. Oh well, I’m happy with retail.
Doesn't make sense because I saw it this morning and it applied the discount when added to cart. I was going to get them for my son but he opted for something else.

Doesn't make sense because I saw it this morning and it applied the discount when added to cart. I was going to get them for my son but he opted for something else.
I don’t know but when I bought them no discount was active, maybe I bought before the discount was live and my specific orders aren’t eligible? Who knows

I don’t know but when I bought them no discount was active, maybe I bought before the discount was live and my specific orders aren’t eligible? Who knows
I bought before it was live as well. Always best when dealing with customer service to speak with a second or third rep if you feel need to.

Had I missed out on 3s I had a pair of kicks I want a bit more lined up for a cheaper price 🤷🏾‍♂️ jus sayin. Hell, even could’ve bought 2-3 other kicks I want right now for the price of the 3s. Having options eases all that L feeling.

I was looking for air max 1s when these penny’s popped up lol

Yeah everything I want is around the 3s price and up

I did get reverse Brazils on a restock

I don't know if they're starting to shut it down but I'd keep trying. A buddy of mine that ordered on Friday night had his request denied. He used the chat option. I used the text option and everything went smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom