Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Seems to be a legit posting as all the sneaker sites are biting.. Hope this either holds true, or puts the pressure on Nike to drop them anyway..

If the forefoot zoom isn't unlocked, its not a true retro to me...the '96 pair were so comfortable....I had the home pair in '00! Copped from eBay for a few bills, miss those days ‼

I hope they don't put the tongue they put on the last pairs on these in hope of solving an issue that could easily be solved in a better way...
nike-air-max-penny-1-warriors-release-date-685153-401-pair
Yeah, hopefully these don't end up like the Flightposite 1, where they released a different version of the shoe, then released OG colorways like the altered version. That's how we ended up with Flightposite 1s with the incorrect outsole.

Looks like we’re getting a retro next year

If this is true, I need two pairs. I never double up but this is no exaggeration one my favorite sneakers of all time! Would love for other dope colors to drop as well. Knicks retro hopefully.... 👀🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Haven’t owned this since my og pair, look forward to it but hope all the concerns with the retros people have been mentioning here is finally addressed.

My all time favorite sneaker. Double up for sure. Still have my 2011 pair in great condition since I doubled up on those too. Just hope they have the 3M lace like the OG.

doubt we're gonna get the OG air bubbles again, since they're bad for the environment, right?

Man, I been in here for YEARS calling for these…..

kinda buttersweet hearing they coming back out soon…

on one hand, this is my favorite nike hoops shoe of all time…quite possibly my favorite nike model….

on the other hand, with the temperature of the game as it is now, I’m not looking forward to the prospect of these instantly selling out and becoming a HOT RESELL item based off nostalgia

I refuse to pay resale for any shoes, so sadly if I don’t hit on release I’ll most likely not get a pair.

I’ve been pretty far removed from releases for years now, but these are going to hurt.

I should be excited, but I’m not.

Man I'm so hyped for this release it's crazy!! I wish they would have just released the 1's this fall and did the 2's in the Spring! That would have been great! Wonder if they are interested in doing a 7 or pushing the line more?

We're not getting OG bubbles...no idea why NT as a whole keeps asking for it. It's done, accept it.

Back
Top Bottom