Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

How's the sizing on Penny 1s? I've got size 11s for the Air Flight Ones, the 2s, and the Foamposites. The Foams fit great, but I could go AT LEAST a half size down in the others

Got the Lil Penny shorts in

F3388E4A-423D-4925-9B4F-C8565D8A173F.jpeg

8B4680B9-11AE-4772-8DB1-8E1D045C05BF.jpeg

The fit is definitely better than the SJ2 set in terms of length and width. They fit loose but going TTS is perfect for me. The zipper and color of it is a nice touch!

WE OLD.

I was in 5th grade though and my parents were not buying me 108 dollar sneakers.

It was these!
Nike-Air-Max-Penny-1-Black-Royal-2.jpg

Might have to pass unless its these (and the all White pair).. The thing I never really liked about the I was the half look where the white midsole comes up the side and stops. Also why II>>>

Copped a black Lil Penny shirt from NDC earlier.

I was thinking about Orlando's earlier tonight and I remembered when I had the OGs. It was the first shoe I got that I regularly cleaned (and learned how to clean kicks period). This was also a shoe that a friend of mine borrowed to play basketball in against me one day at the park. He forgot his kicks to ball in, so I let him wear these to play in the park (they were almost beater status at that point, but still in good wearable shape). My friend beat me in the park....with MY kicks on....which are a full size bigger than his actual size (I wore a size 10 then). Needless to say, I wasn't too happy that he beat me (he was 5'5", and I was 5'9" at the time). Made me work on my game and pay attention to his tendencies more playing pickup against him.

Just glad most of the kids now don’t even know who penny hardaway is.

I’m holding out luck since these are a hoops shoe, they might be easier to attain.

just depends on if nike decides to blast these on SNKRS, which they probably will….smh

I couldn’t see lawmakers doing anything about it. Retail and government don’t care about the 99% even though we do all the work and 99% of the buying. Sheep will always support big businesses to a fault

Back
Top Bottom