Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

what's awesome about that step back is that he probably didn't practice that, it was all reaction from what the defense was giving him.

not like nowadays where you practice/have drills for this stuff already....

what's awesome about that step back is that he probably didn't practice that, it was all reaction from what the defense was giving him.

not like nowadays where you practice/have drills for this stuff already....

That was def practiced. That’s not a natural movement and it was way too smooth. Those guys grind to make moves instinctive.

Broke out the SS pair for t
20220811_133632.jpg
he L today. Went .5 down as a wide footwr and still have some room in the toe. Fits perfect. Def medium comfort in the heel on the sides but probably will break in (feels like a strap). Can see these being dailies after break in period

Went to my local BAIT after seeing their FCFS post. Got there 33 mins later and nothing. I already lost lol

Not sure if posted

I don't know if this will help anyone or not, but no one in my Sneaker Groups hit the Pennys (besides me, the only one that actually care for them). Literally all Ls for a large number of people who would be the reseller/profiters if they hit.

This is just a situation with really limited stock, and like I said earlier, a repeat of the Ken Griffey White Freshwater drop. If any of you tried for those, you can totally connect the two drops.
Definitely like the Griffey Fresh Water release, accept its post pandemic shut down

That was def practiced. That’s not a natural movement and it was way too smooth. Those guys grind to make moves instinctive.
It was not. I recently saw a clip where he was asked that about that move and he said was reacting to the defense on the play

Back
Top Bottom