Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Nike: sorry we delayed these shoes.
Us: it’s ok, thanks for finally releasing them.
Nike: we really are sorry for the delay and because we value you, we raised the price when they finally release.

They truly don’t care about the collector.

probably means they're just making more because the penny demand is proven and they'll do a big penny push with the foams coming back in 2023 too.

Another release in 2023 makes no sense after stores have gotten mens stock this past week. Even a store close to me is finally getting mens sizes this week. I ain’t buying it. But prices have been coming down hard on stockx. A 12 was like 350+ now it’s like 280

I have no issues with them moving the release out a year. I hope they flood the market with them and drown the resellers! Nike raise the price sucks though.

Lololol, I guess I may be in for another pair in 2023 lmao. Nike is wildin‘ big time :rofl:

Maybe the extra $10 will get us a bigger air max unit and OG styled box Lololololol.

Last edited:
Lol @ Nike doing pilot releases. Seems they were testing the demand, liked what they saw and now want to do an all out general release. Hope this backfires, the demand fades and there will be Penny 1's galore nicely discounted!

Last edited:
Lol @ Nike doing pilot releases. Seems they were testing the demand, liked what they saw and now want to do an all out general release. Hope this backfires, the demand fades and they'll be Penny 1's galore nicely discounted!
Right I was thinking like 89.99 would be sweet but I'll take 150 whatever

What if the 2023 version has 3M or something different/better? That would suck if I paid resell for this years release. Anyway I honestly think something went wrong during the production process for these. The whole releasing them next year thing just doesn’t make any sense otherwise.

Last edited:
pennylaughing.jpg

This can be our version of all the Jordan memes about re-re-re-re-retroing the same shoe, lol.

Nike: sorry we delayed these shoes.
Us: it’s ok, thanks for finally releasing them.
Nike: we really are sorry for the delay and because we value you, we raised the price when they finally release.

They truly don’t care about the collector.

Why would they? They're in the business of making money and with that comes some decisions from them that us as collectors will think are total bs.

Back
Top Bottom