Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

just tried them on again no need to wear thick socks just have to tighten up the laces up top like the two top lace holders...ya going down 1/2 size was not an option... had the 2006 penny 1 and those ran snug and killed my toes... that was the main reason I sold them

DANG. missing out on the restock..been lurking here for awhile...but not paying much attention last couple weeks.
Hopefully I can catch a pair of Orlando cw restocking. When did these become a resell type of shoe anyway

DANG. missing out on the restock..been lurking here for awhile...but not paying much attention last couple weeks.
Hopefully I can catch a pair of Orlando cw restocking. When did these become a resell type of shoe anyway

Truly believe it was a supply chain issue. Small quiet restock and these drop in prices 100+ across the board on all the resell sites?

It was just low supply propping up the prices.

The Orlando's should be easier to obtain now. Hibbets and DTLR already have them in stores. Unlike the Homes and All stars, it seems like those were mostly in boutique shops. Just keep a lookout the next few months if you missed out.
LETS GOOOO! Will check my local Hibbet’s on my way home from work, anybody know when they actually started hitting shelves?

LETS GOOOO! Will check my local Hibbet’s on my way home from work, anybody know when they actually started hitting shelves?
Not sure which Hibbett stores. But the store in Alabama shipped my pairs from their store.

I ordered 2 pairs in case one of my orders got canceled. I also did it to help out a fellow NTer in case his got canceled. I was going to oop him a pair. All of ours shipped. I actually lucked out and hit on the initial SNKR drop. Now I got 3 pairs. If anyone is willing to pay what I paid for them through snkrs and shipping, I will let go of my size 9.5. I got receipts to prove what I paid in case that's in question.

Pair came in today, will roc soon

9867FF18-B6D2-4CE9-B6D8-2799539734CF.jpeg

Got my first pair in on Saturday. Unbelievable to finally have them in hand. Thanks to blacklion23 blacklion23 for the heads up for sure. Super clutch :pimp:. I’ve been mad lazy when it comes to pics but I’ll get some up soon. Second pair finally got movement just now so that’s good news. Been “awaiting carrier pick up” since mid last week coming from a city gear in Mississippi.

Bruh some orders are processing because they’re fulfilling it from actual stores with stock and are willing to ship them. Ask me how I know…

My pair took a while to ship…size 9.5 too.

Finally got them and I took one shoe out and it was dirty af on the bottom. Laces all loose on one shoe and the bottom was filthy. Apparently it was from a store and I guess customers were trying them on. And on top of that mofos gave me a size 10 box and crossed it off with a sharpie and wrote 9.5.

Cmon son!!!

i picked up a 9 from 2 saturdays ago. and never got a tracking or confirmation until after like 6 days. Ordered 2 9.5s and those got sent out immediately. Now awaiting to pass the final boss stage and that's UPS.

Back
Top Bottom