Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Well well I got them and I was right, left it without ringing the doorbell.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 thats odd... i dont think your ups delivery man likes you... sneaker st. uses delivery with signature needed every time I have bought from them.

Originally Posted by leocabrera

I got mines from sneaker st yesterday and I'm A lil disappointed with all the glue that my pair had.
Also had a black stain on the white part of the sole On the front. Not to mention all the OD of nipple all over it! Also why does sneaker st put the
Word sneaker st on the box??? More chances of Ups or fed ex workers stealing them cause they Obviously know they are kicks!

Because domestic vendors aren't as clever/intuitive as overseas vendors.

Sneakerpost/sneaker.state/shoetrends/pickyourshoes/citysole/sneakerhead... if i saw a package with those names on them, i wonder what would be
inside the box? Hum...

Au contraire, you see a box that says "crooked tongues", "wellgosh", "endclothing"... a little less conspicuous. Europeans are
a tad more crafty and original with their business monickers. Something a-generic to differentiate yourself from competitors. 

Can't say i'm not ashamed of my fellow yanks for lack of creativity. It's like, why not just call yourself, "HotStreetKicks.com"?

tongue.gif

I got mines from sneaker st yesterday and I'm A lil disappointed with all the glue that my pair had.
Also had a black stain on the white part of the sole On the front. Not to mention all the OD of nipple all over it! Also why does sneaker st put the
Word sneaker st on the box??? More chances of Ups or fed ex workers stealing them cause they Obviously know they are kicks!

Sneakerpost/sneaker.state/shoetrends/pickyourshoes/citysole/sneakerhead... if i saw a package with those names on them, i wonder what would be
inside the box? Hum...

Au contraire, you see a box that says "crooked tongues", "wellgosh", "endclothing"... a little less conspicuous. Europeans are
a tad more crafty and original with their business monickers. Something a-generic to differentiate yourself from competitors. 

Can't say i'm not ashamed of my fellow yanks for lack of creativity. It's like, why not just call yourself, "HotStreetKicks.com"?

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

my tracking for UPS from sneaker.st says delivery requires a signature.. what happens if im not home at the time
30t6p3b.gif

We'd rather you say that than "SMH someone just stole my shoes off my porch! I need to get my refund from Sneaker.St ASAP!" 
The lesser of 2 evils I suppose. 

my tracking for UPS from sneaker.st says delivery requires a signature.. what happens if im not home at the time
30t6p3b.gif

We'd rather you say that than "SMH someone just stole my shoes off my porch! I need to get my refund from Sneaker.St ASAP!" 
The lesser of 2 evils I suppose. 

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 thats odd... i dont think your ups delivery man likes you... sneaker st. uses delivery with signature needed every time I have bought from them.

I guess he doesnt or thinks its a safe neighborhood and nothing will happen to it.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I guess he doesnt or thinks its a safe neighborhood and nothing will happen to it.

Got my pair from eastbay earlier today. Glad to finally have these classics after missing out so many times. I have to agree it is a very awkward fitting shoe though, snug in the toebox but loose in the heel lol.

Got my pair from eastbay earlier today. Glad to finally have these classics after missing out so many times. I have to agree it is a very awkward fitting shoe though, snug in the toebox but loose in the heel lol.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

30t6p3b.gif

they keep your shoes

they put them up on ebay for a buy it now of $35.00 better get that sig on there! LULZ

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

30t6p3b.gif

they keep your shoes

they put them up on ebay for a buy it now of $35.00 better get that sig on there! LULZ

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

QFT bro, i noticed this also plus toebox is like hard as nails. doesnt want to flex @ all. time to get breakin in son!
tongue.gif

QFT bro, i noticed this also plus toebox is like hard as nails. doesnt want to flex @ all. time to get breakin in son!
tongue.gif

Yeah, I get the same feeling from Foams a lot too with the way my foot's shaped.  But either way I don't have to stick Forcefields in them which would cause that feeling anyways.

Yeah, I get the same feeling from Foams a lot too with the way my foot's shaped.  But either way I don't have to stick Forcefields in them which would cause that feeling anyways.

Just got mines delivered to work.

YEE!!!

Btw, quality is spectacular.

And why are people stating that there's no elastic strap holding down the tongue?

Mines are there... just not as thick as i'd like it to be (that's what she said)... but
its there. Humph. Very awesome shoe btw. Would love another pair.

Muy bueno.

p.s. They're made in TAIWAN. *bows* HAY!!!

Just got mines delivered to work.

YEE!!!

Btw, quality is spectacular.

And why are people stating that there's no elastic strap holding down the tongue?

Mines are there... just not as thick as i'd like it to be (that's what she said)... but
its there. Humph. Very awesome shoe btw. Would love another pair.

Muy bueno.

p.s. They're made in TAIWAN. *bows* HAY!!!

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

UPS guys rings the doorbell....waits...waits...100 times a day.  Eventually the learning curve kicks in and he stops ringing the doorbell and just leaves it and saves himself an hour a day.  Whenever I get shoes my UPS/USPS/Fedex people never ring the doorbell.  I just assume they are saving themselves the time.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

UPS guys rings the doorbell....waits...waits...100 times a day.  Eventually the learning curve kicks in and he stops ringing the doorbell and just leaves it and saves himself an hour a day.  Whenever I get shoes my UPS/USPS/Fedex people never ring the doorbell.  I just assume they are saving themselves the time.

Originally Posted by BinYe

inside the box? Hum...

tongue.gif

are you guys really worry about ups workers stealing your kicks aha does anyone even have a story of this happening? think of all the high priced goods they deliver daily from outlets like best buy and apple...and you are worried about your box saying sneaker.st, i was also unaware ups workers were all sneaker heads. theres a difference from sneaker.st to endclothing which id equate to a US shops like commonwealth, supreme, huf or stores with actual storefronts, as opposed to an online only sneaker store.

hopefully these will be here monday hoping the quality is on point, someone post some pictures of the OD "nipples" you all are talking about?

Originally Posted by BinYe

inside the box? Hum...

tongue.gif

are you guys really worry about ups workers stealing your kicks aha does anyone even have a story of this happening? think of all the high priced goods they deliver daily from outlets like best buy and apple...and you are worried about your box saying sneaker.st, i was also unaware ups workers were all sneaker heads. theres a difference from sneaker.st to endclothing which id equate to a US shops like commonwealth, supreme, huf or stores with actual storefronts, as opposed to an online only sneaker store.

hopefully these will be here monday hoping the quality is on point, someone post some pictures of the OD "nipples" you all are talking about?

Originally Posted by joeman1515

As for the UPS jackin' sneakers... there was a cat in the Cool Grey 11 thread that mentioned he got ganked and pointed the culprit
being delivery driver (he stated that how his rear door was set up... only a driver would know how to access, something like that).

Any who... i ain't care bout the nipples.

Since my momma practically went back  into the work force after conceiving me, i wasn't adequately breastfed.

So when i see nips of any kind... i just start to salivate.

*wipes mouth*

UMPH!!!

Originally Posted by joeman1515

As for the UPS jackin' sneakers... there was a cat in the Cool Grey 11 thread that mentioned he got ganked and pointed the culprit
being delivery driver (he stated that how his rear door was set up... only a driver would know how to access, something like that).

Any who... i ain't care bout the nipples.

Since my momma practically went back  into the work force after conceiving me, i wasn't adequately breastfed.

So when i see nips of any kind... i just start to salivate.

*wipes mouth*

UMPH!!!

Back
Top Bottom