OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Launch Locator showed my Footlocker in the Woodlands has these, I go over there and ask for them they talking about "When a shoe shows we have it on launch locator all that means is that we can have it sent here from another store, but that shoe hasn't come out yet. I was like that's your final answer huh? Dude had no damn clue what the hell I was talking about
mad.gif
or himself for that matter

Are they a footlocker exclusive? And definitely dont trust the launch locater, they were in the store I went to today which didnt show up when I searched for them

Freehold Raceway Mall in NJ had a size 9 available.

They only got about 6 pairs too..I missed out on the size 11.5 and 12..

Almost panicked when I just checked back in this thread. Seems like a staggered release. I hope they aren't a difficult pickup. Non jordan and hyped releases seem to be around for a bit. I wanna try and cop after the FB XII's.

Launch Locator showed my Footlocker in the Woodlands has these, I go over there and ask for them they talking about "When a shoe shows we have it on launch locator all that means is that we can have it sent here from another store, but that shoe hasn't come out yet. I was like that's your final answer huh? Dude had no damn clue what the hell I was talking about >: or himself for that matter
When to the mall yesterday and an employee said

"Theyre showing up in the store locator but we didnt get any of them".

Has anyone tried Northridge?

Looks like more FTL are getting them. My local store wasn't on the launch calendar initially, but is now. Grabbed by pair today

Last edited:
just picked mine up at a footlocker about 30 miles outside of Charlotte so they're definitely not limited. Just keep checking your local footlockers
View media item 1942057FYI for sizing help I'm an 11 in most shoes but went down .5 size for these just like I do on af1 and Jordan 12s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom