OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

chatted with a footlocker rep about these shoes and she had no clue what i was talking about smh

og's looked to have a more rounded air bubble on the back under the "A" . These retros just look like a flat air bubble all the way around. Been wanting these but gotta see in person before copping. Pics of the retros are looking underwhelming so far. Especially for 160

chatted with a footlocker rep about these shoes and she had no clue what i was talking about smh
why are you shocked?

As for the complaints about the air units....save it. It's nothing new. It's been happening for the better part of a decade now and it's not coming back. I've accepted it and moved on. 

Footlocker reps dont know squat unless they`re sneakerheads. They only know what the designation is and what type of store the certain products should be in.............lol.

Wish the back swoosh was black, letters connected and air bubble was rounded. That said still a beautiful shoe. Hard to REALLY mess these up. Need a pair.

A footlocker here in LA just told me he got less than 10 pairs and there's already a line for these

The swoosh on the toebox looks off a little bit, but idc this ain't the JB forum 
laugh.gif

og's looked to have a more rounded air bubble on the back under the "A" . These retros just look like a flat air bubble all the way around. Been wanting these but gotta see in person before copping. Pics of the retros are looking underwhelming so far. Especially for 160
Heel air bags have been flat on nike retros since like 2004. I've saved thousands of dollars passing on all these ugly *** neutered retros

Theyre TTS.

There was a line of about 10-11 ppl at the North Riverside Mall in the chi burbs for these, guess they were slow on getting the shipment ready. My friend went yesterday. All other HOHs got these in the chicago area though, no lines.

My HOH sold out
mean.gif
....are these really THAT limited or will there be a restock?!?!?!.....shocked by the surprise release date i thought i seen somewhere these were suppose to drop in april??

My HOH sold out :smh: ....are these really THAT limited or will there be a restock?!?!?!.....shocked by the surprise release date i thought i seen somewhere these were suppose to drop in april??
these will drop in april but for some reason it seems like a few places are getting a limited amount of pairs already

My HOH sold out
mean.gif
....are these really THAT limited or will there be a restock?!?!?!.....shocked by the surprise release date i thought i seen somewhere these were suppose to drop in april??
Are you from the Bay Area? Which HOH?

Just got my pair here in Louisville. Quality is pretty nice. I agree that the toe swoosh looks a little odd, too skinny. Fit is roomy for a retro. I tried on both my TTS 10 and a 9.5. Both felt fine, but I bought the 10 since it didn't have any heel slip. Cushioning feels pretty good on these. Overall very happy with this retro.

Edit: I think the reason the toe swoosh looks weird is because it's outlined in black thread, making the white part too small. Pretty sure the previous retro and OG were only white thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom