OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Nike Air More Upinion
nthat.gif

Thread has gone to ****, great indication for where this shoe is headed right now.

Arguing over trash colors. Can't wait to see all these colors on eBay in a couple years when people lose the hype and realize Nike took a dump on a classic shoe.

Last edited:
Snap backs are popping?

When?

Outside of NT SnapBack show me

@instagram Snapbacks overtook fitteds years ago. Where've you been bro?

Dad hats are the wave right now, but snapbacks are still very common.

Last edited:
Bros y'all breaking my heart smh.id rock a das hat over a snap

Thread has gone to ****, great indication for where this shoe is headed right now.

Arguing over trash colors. Can't wait to see all these colors on eBay in a couple years when people lose the hype and realize Nike took a dump on a classic shoe.
That's how I feeling right now about this shoe they whored it out I'd rather them had brought out 2 or 3 og colorway and maybe the supreme collab I'm just happy I got the '16 version of the OGs and that's only pair I have in my collection and I'm satisfied don't see myself buying any of the trash CWs

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think everything they've dropped has been dope besides the gum and pippen pairs.

Maroons
Olives
Triple whites and blacks
Navy gum
Supremes (wish they were "AIR" instead of supreme)

All dope. Bulls are okay.

I must be the only one who likes the white/gums from last year.
I prefer them to the triple whites from this year.

That's how I feeling right now about this shoe they whored it out I'd rather them had brought out 2 or 3 og colorway and maybe the supreme collab I'm just happy I got the '16 version of the OGs and that's only pair I have in my collection and I'm satisfied don't see myself buying any of the trash CWs

That's exactly what I said. The og colors and the supreme collab was enough...

NT is funny. When nike does dumb stuff like not using og logos, change materials, using a swoosh color that wasn't same as og model, everyone whines and moans.

Then when they do something flagrant like painting air bubbles, people act like there's nothing wrong.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think everything they've dropped has been dope besides the gum and pippen pairs.

Maroons
Olives
Triple whites and blacks
Navy gum
Supremes (wish they were "AIR" instead of supreme)

All dope. Bulls are okay.

Gum bottoms just aren't for this shoe IMO.

First you say Navy gum are dope. Then you say "Gum bottoms just aren't for this shoe." LMAO make up your mind.

The only complaint people have with maroons is the opaque units... Negating a dope aesthetic by replacing letters that dont fit is a much bigger issue.

Last edited:
Bruh, using coupons to get to about 300 contradicts what u were saying about these going for 300..

Bruh you don't need coupons to get them to about 300. Stockx has them for 325 no coupon for your exact size.

All my fb groups people are selling em for 300. Check craigslist and your local marketplace. It aint that hard.

OBVIOUSLY if legit marketplaces are selling them for that low, paypal invoice sellers, local pickups would be wayyyy cheaper as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom