OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

giphy.gif

:lol:

I want these BGWs but on a deep discount lol, how long does it take footlocker to drop their restrictions?

Just got shipping for the pippens from centre214
Should be here Wednesday
Not bad....not bad at all

You probably weren't around when these first came out in the 90's. These (and the Penny 2) were the coolest shoes you could have at the time. The huge "AIR" across the side was so different and caught everyone's eye.
lol I was around and I had the orginals, I was the only person in my HS to have them, regardless they are overdosing and ruining this shoe for a quick buck

lol I was around and I had the orginals, I was the only person in my HS to have them, regardless they are overdosing and ruining this shoe for a quick buck
I don't think they're being ruined by the cws, I would say the sudden unneeded hype ruined these for real fans of the shoe. All the OG colorways got sucked up, these new cws are much easier to purchase and are very decent.

I don't think they're being ruined by the cws, I would say the sudden unneeded hype ruined these for real fans of the shoe. All the OG colorways got sucked up, these new cws are much easier to purchase and are very decent.

University Blues are really nice, saw them tonight at the HOH.

Just give me the wheats and I'm probably done.

I'm also going to be in on those Wheats. I also really like the tri-color.

These are one of my favorite retro's, but I do think they need to chill a little with all the CW's... These shoes really really stand out, which is cool sometimes, but If I wear too many of them I'll quickly become "that guy with the shoes that say 'AIR' on the side". I've had all of the 2017 (non Suptempo) releases, but I had to sell most of them just because too many people say something to me when I'm wearing them at work. I've kept the Triple Black and the Tri-color so far, considering keeping the White/Black, or maybe a triple-white for next summer... but we'll see.

Qft, prices on the black OG's still ridiculous

He can't sue Nike because 33 was also Scottie Pippen's number and they could easily say the 33 is meant to represent Pippen, not Ewing.
nah
it dont work like that these days

he would easily win a case the number the knicks coloring AND the logo of him being dunked on the latter being the biggest thing

a zoom 96 was pulled just because it had a 3 and sixer colors once iverson attorney threatened legal action

the only way they get away with this is if ewing give them
his blessings

i mean come on thats not him getting dunked on on the insole?

Back
Top Bottom