OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I hadn't checked the thread in a few days. Then I saw the Sneakernews article on the University Blues and then read that they dropped early at Footlockers. So I checked out HOH in King of Prussia. They still had them. Had a gift card from work so no $$ out of pocket.

These look fantastic in person!!! Only bought the OG Black/White and these to go along with the Olympic retro from a few years back. This color is just awesome on feet!!! Glad I checked the store.
IMG_20170822_105422.jpg

Lmao @ rot in hell :lol: .. I think I agree with everything placed on that list except for the Asia retro joints; those are solid.

Because Preme :rolleyes

This is the things cool people say nowadays I guess...

No. Not because Preme.

I don't own any other Supreme pieces. No clothing, no bs accessories, no stickers, etc...

I only got the Supreme More Uptempos because they look good and they appeal to me being a more uptempo fan.

So imo they're better than the decent but won't buy catagory and better than the rot in hell catagory.

Plus the value doesn't hurt either...

Not everyone who likes the suptempos are Supreme stans buying cash cannons or red snow shovels

Nice laces and pull tabs lmao.

How they triple blacks, but got white hits all over that look hella out of place?

If the laces and pull tabs were all black, then I wouldn't hate them as much.

Nice laces and pull tabs lmao.

How they triple blacks, but got white hits all over that look hella out of place?

If the laces and pull tabs were all black, then I wouldn't hate them as much.
They're not called black cats the accent make them pop they would be plain it it was 100 charcoal black IMHO, I'd put Chicagos and Triples above all the rest this year and Preme's ain't Scottie Pippen's

Looks like a lace swap gone wrong Lmao...

Bet money if the triple blacks were truly triple blacks with black laces and pull tabs, but someone swapped out the laces and put in some zebra/speckled laces, y'all would roast them to kingdom come.

If the black supremes had atrocious laces and pull tabs, they'd be categorized in the burn in hell section as well.

Holler.

and Preme's ain't Scottie Pippen's

No one ever said they were "Scottie Pippen's" lmao

These are the nike air more uptempos. Technically this shoe isn't even in Pippen's signature line.

Are triple blacks Pippens? He never wore them ugly joints.

Are the hamburglars Pippens? They have the PIP logo on the heel...

Are the Knicks Pippens? Those shoes don't even make sense. Let's commemorate a legendary iconic dunk with a shoe that he didn't wear while doing the dunk. Lol.

I didn't realize the hate for the "Premes" was this real. I swear my boxes all say Air More Uptempo.

I like em all. That shoe is my childhood. It's the first shoe I remember that I really liked

Back
Top Bottom