OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I hate the fact that if you wanna buy a shoe like this stockx mixes the stock while I’m against buying almost anything from stockx sneakers like this are a safe bet cause the replica makers don’t care to reproduce this... but it’s like if you have the 2016 you want a 2020 pair.. you don’t wanna cop and end up with another 16.

Yeah I get what you’re saying but was asking about details and specifics.

The tongue is also supposed to have this grey looking shade to it and the swoosh on the toe should be all white. My 2010s were REALLY close to the OG and I didn't realize it until I got the 2020 pair in.

Yeah I get what you’re saying but was asking about details and specifics.

Some quick comparison pics i made to help.
PSX_20201018_130714.jpg

PSX_20201018_130848.jpg

PSX_20201018_131339.jpg

Id still cop.

Does giving the FNL employee the SKU and ordering at the register prior to release date still work?

I feel once they merged with JD they fixed that. But I haven’t tried it in a while. It use to work with none Jordan releases.

We going over this issue with the white borders of the AIR and bigger air units again? We retro'ing complaints now? :lol:

We won't ever get the big bubbles again. I remember I read something about the reason the bubbles were big was because of how they were putting the air in the soles back then and they have a different way of doing it now that is more environmentally friendly or some nonsens.

Plus, it's the new tech vs old tech idea. 270s is a newer model so they'd put resources behind that newer design, as where retros are more lifestyle and not performance based anymore. Not justifying not having the bubbles, but just understanding the reasons to why they don't.

We going over this issue with the white borders of the AIR and bigger air units again? We retro'ing complaints now? :lol:

I think what makes it a valid complaint is Jordan brand improving quality, if only slightly, and retroing a little more faithfully in their "remasters"

I think what makes it a valid complaint is Jordan brand improving quality, if only slightly, and retroing a little more faithfully in their "remasters"

Maybe it's me, but I think we need to let go of that whole "remastered" junk with JB. Yeah, they branded it as such, but that was a while ago. Plus, quality seems hit or miss with them. As a comparison, Retros have been pretty solid on a whole, especially in terms with Uptempos. At least I don't have any major gripes. Now referring to the white borders with these particular uptempos...it was the same complaint 4 years ago, nothing has changed, yet people are still killing themselves trying to track these down and are mad for missing out. To me, it's the same damn shoe, and while yeah, the border is different, it doesn't bother me as much as it does other people, and I had the OGs as well. But that's just my pov.

I wanted to keep my 2010's.. the issues that these have are why I skipped on the 2016. 4 years later, my 2010s are still good but the yellowing on them isnt all that so I wanted to a fresh pair that'll last longer and was hoping for some updates from the last retro but nope.

The changes make a difference though.

Went to the mall on Saturday here in South Florida.. called a few Finishlines and found out they released 2 weeks ago and sold out the same day.. WTF.. I thought these were "HOLIDAY 2020". How is Sept-Oct a holiday period.. makes no sense.. All I can say is they are dropping randomly at stores. Whenever they get their shipments, their putting it out is my assumption.

SO pissed that I missed these.

Back
Top Bottom