OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Big thanks to So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 ! I finally made it home. Wore my 2016s for my sons Birthday this weekend. Now I can beat these knowing I have a pair waiting to break in.
20201020_164652.jpg
20201020_164645.jpg

screw it... i might bite the bullet and pay resell ya'll......

But damn that $250 price tag!!!!

so torn....

I'm cool with waiting. I've got my 2010's in not great shape. Sold off my 2016's DS a few years back, I pray I can land these, but I'm cool being patient and not jumping through hoops to secure

Also - Not sure why stockX has one link for both 2016+2020. I know we're still far out from either pair being unwearable, but I'd like a choice as to which year I was buying... there may not be differences, but 4 years of age isn't insignificant

I went to my local finishline. They said they got these a couple weeks ago and sold out fast. Footlocker said they didn't get them.

anyone have any info about
Nike Air More Uptempo 'Peace, Love & Basketball'
in men sizes ?
champs shows that they are release tomorrow but the link get me to

The product you are trying to view is no longer available.

SX is dead wrong for doing that.. even if it is the same exact sku. I sent them some shoes once that were identical but had different skus and they rejected them. Not quite the same but if they can apply that kind of specificity, then they shouldve done the same with these.

If anything, sounds like they didnt feel like looking at the tongue tag because its annoying or something. I may be wrong or petty but I also dont think the shape on 2016s were good. They look strange compared to my 2010s. 2020s shape isnt superior but they looked a little more like 2010 than 2016 IMO. Either way, you should have an option.

Some might value 2016s more or less than 2020 which also causes confusion in how sellers are setting their prices. I dont see the good in this outside of saving time authenticating.

screw it... i might bite the bullet and pay resell ya'll......

But damn that $250 price tag!!!!

so torn....

I would wait it out.. I just dont think these are worth that. The worst part for me has to be the tongue change.. its just black and boring now. That was like a staple for a lot of BBall kicks in the 90s.

beh235 said:
We going over this issue with the white borders of the AIR and bigger air units again? We retro'ing complaints now? :lol:

"everything is temporary"

harness this quote and life becomes less stressful

I think Nike is definitely pushing Jordan brand into the luxury level. I've noticed their clothes are much better quality and they're putting the jumpman on uniforms. The Paris St-Germain apparel & sneaker quality is great. Not of the changes on the Raid & Uptempos bother me

I would wait it out.. I just dont think these are worth that. The worst part for me has to be the tongue change.. its just black and boring now. That was like a staple for a lot of BBall kicks in the 90s.
What’s The Tongue Change? Height?

Last edited:
What’s The Tongue Change? Height?

It’s super subtle but this sticks out like a sore thumb to me because it was a feature I noticed and loved when I was like 10 or something .. IDK why but it always looked like a classic detail that gave the shoe life but left it black looking.

These are my 2010’s .. I snapped pics of them to let them go but had to get them out to the buyer bc I’m not scum and didn’t want to keep him waiting. I wish I held them for a day longer to take side by side pics bc your pair showed up the day after I let these go. I hope they fix these details on the next run. Still dope but these little details make em better. You can also see the swoosh the way it should be as mentioned earlier in here.

589E6E89-6C4B-442A-866F-C519469242F9.jpeg

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 I don't have a comparison. Well I could have thrown up a pic of the 2020 but I didn't have a side by side because I let the 2010 pair go.

Its just looking at the tongue shade. The one above has like a grayish shade or whatever it is. The 2020 and 2016 pairs do not. Its just straight up black. Its right on the tongue :lol: If you still can't see it, put some of that **** in my shoes next time you oop me lmao!

Let him buy what he likes. Hopefully means a more desirable colorway is a little more available.

Haha, all good. I didn't take offense but yeah, I'll do my part to help you guys get more colorways. Plus, it'll work out if less people want these so I'd actually have a chance to get something for retail for once:lol:

Back
Top Bottom