OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 I don't have a comparison. Well I could have thrown up a pic of the 2020 but I didn't have a side by side because I let the 2010 pair go.

Its just looking at the tongue shade. The one above has like a grayish shade or whatever it is. The 2020 and 2016 pairs do not. Its just straight up black. Its right on the tongue :lol: If you still can't see it, put some of that **** in my shoes next time you oop me lmao!
Red tint/black tint like the og 11? Lol

Thanks for assisting in copping these CARTEL777 CARTEL777 , I really appreciate it fam!!

I can check these of the list. Unto the Barkleys

6039D014-16F0-4D36-8C8A-8ACEC0004F30.jpeg

Been waiting for this pair to come out...I called a couple finishlines/JD sports in my area they said they had them couple weeks ago and sold out quick. I’m really confused...I hope stores get a bunch of these in the upcoming weeks meaning shipments are really delayed. I just need a pair of these and the Volt Total max uptempos. I had both of these back in elementary in the mid 90’s. Great memories.

PXL_20201026_201848447.jpg

Wore my 2012's today. You can notice the cracking underneath the letters. Still decent looking for an 8 year old shoe I wore plenty of times.

First I would like to apologize to the NT community because I am part of the problem lol. I despise bulk resellers just as much as the next person. But on some releases you gotta do what you gotta do. I want to admit to the group that I have a problem lol. I PAID RESELL :emoji_cry::emoji_cry::emoji_cry:

Furthermore, I feel finessed by StockX. On the StockX listing for these it says retail is $180. Being that I never saw them in store, I took that $180 as the gospel and was I wrong smh. Lowest asking was at $229 so I put in a low bid of $195 (hey i thought it was cool being $15 over "retail").

Well I get the shoe and it says retail was $160. I feel super finessed lol. Cool shoes though

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2020-10-26-184910.jpeg

I'm on the same boat. I feel like I'm about to pay resell too. Just hoping out of the blue they will show up on footsites first.

I searched the mall to and Jimmy Jazz told me they sold out and the other stores stated that they didn’t have them.

If these don’t release on the west coast or online before Xmas, I’m buying myself a gift via resale. Lol.

lol upcoming... One can only hope man. I don't think they ever dropped through Nike despite the chats with reps about being sold out

xmigzx xmigzx makes me glad I let them go along with my 2010 pair. I could see this happening on my Fly's but never on the Black pair. One good thing that came with these retros was updating my pairs. I just wish the Black was more like the 2010.

Man, called and looked all around my area. Same answers....if they don’t release before Christmas I’m just going to cop me resale I guess...

Back
Top Bottom