OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Never forget lol
74461D4B-06AC-450B-986C-0D385BAC137D.png
C2F4BFD7-BEEA-4ACA-8AB3-DF702A97B98B.png

its not over for these. Remember clown world is still in full effect so release dates always get pushed and some stores get some shipments.

These gotta show up on the footsites sooner or later. No way that they are dried out. Just gotta be a little more patient.

This is the exact way the last release went in '16. I kept waiting and waiting for a wider release. Never happened. Glad I was able to get lucky and find a pair. Hope those still on the hunt the best in being able to obtain them.

found the shorts but not in my size, XXL, $20 at Marshalls
PXL_20201028_003833677.jpg

these joints came out not last May but the May of 2019, they actually came in black and white to match the black white uptempos they are really heavy. I shoulda copped they sold for like $89 retail I think

I grabbed the white black red pair from snipes and said eff it. It’s my second favorite colorway so why not. Good luck to those on the hunt!

^^^^ Keeping hope alive just like a few others. Staying hopeful for a possible “holiday re-release” haha

Sniped is sending me two packages but I only got one confirmation... One of the "you package is coming email" has my shoe size and the other one doesn't. Two different tracking numbers... I'm gonna be mad if they charge my *** twice and I'm gonna have to return something lol.

Back
Top Bottom