OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Meanwhile, the Nike clowns still can't be bothered to drop the black/white midsole pair. Those shoes must be too busy hanging out with the white/red 12s so no time to be retroed.
And these two that have never been Retroed.

gif.gif

Screenshot_20210813-173342_Gallery.jpg

Uptempo 95 Black-black-white
Uptempo 97 white-black-forest green

Along with the white Penny 1, it just doesn't make any sense.
Yeah, I had the OG of those Pennys. Got them when I had to exchange my OG Concords after the midsole got torn by someone stepping on my foot the second time I played in them. To be honest, I didn’t like that colorway much, personally the Orlando Penny 1 is the goat Penny to me. But I know lots of people want a retro and it makes zero sense it’s never been done.

All the wack versions they drop of this shoe and still no black with white midsole Chicago OG. It’s also time for the return of the OG black/red/white Pip 1. With the Zoom PE setup.

I just want the playoff Pippen 2s, which have never even been retroed. And we can't even get those, let alone PE playoff 1s.

I just want the playoff Pippen 2s, which have never even been retroed. And we can't even get those, let alone PE playoff 1s.
Yeah. The playoff 1s are by far my favorite Pip shoe (looks-wise) and I desperately need a new pair. My 2008s are done and I foolishly passed on a new pair when the 2015 retro was out. Seeing as there was a seven-year gap between those releases, I'm hopeful they'll be back reasonably soon since it's been six years now since that last release.

Damn they got some trash colorways coming out 🤦🏾‍♂️
They gave us one good one with the new white/black pair, then 3 ugly *** ones …
Time to put these back in the vault.

Back
Top Bottom